Last Updated on
Unlock your wallet and treat yourself to some of these Black Friday smart lock deals. Yes, we’re sourcing the best smart lock deals from a range of vendors and we’ll update the list as sales arrive.
Smart locks let you view callers such as delivery people remotely and even communicate with them. They can detect motion, let you view locking/unlocking data, and more, which is all amazing and remarkable. Who wouldn’t want one?
Best Smart Lock deals in 2022
- eufy Security Solo Smart Lock Wi-Fi Replacement Deadbolt with App/Keypad/Key Access, £129.99 (save $50)
- August Smart Lock Wi-Fi Replacement Deadbolt with App Access, $183.99 (save $46)
- Hornbill 6-in-1 Keyless Entry Keypad Digital Door Lock, $109.99 (save $20)
- Link2Home Wired Video Doorbell 1080p, $62.99 (save £10)
Where to find the best Smart Lock Black Friday deals?
You can buy smart locks from various outlets, including popular online stores and specialist DIY stores. We’ve listed a selection of stores below from which you can buy them.
When will Smart Lock Black Friday sales start in 2022?
You can get great smart lock deals now, but you’ll see more as Black Friday approaches. Keep your eyes open for early deals so that you can snap up a bargain when you see it. Grabbing an early deal can mean that you don’t miss out on low-stock items.
How to get the best Black Friday Smart Lock deals in 2022?
Visit this page often and check PC Guide’s other Black Friday pages to find the best deals. We’ll update the deals, so it’s best to check back regularly.
You should also visit smart lock manufacturers’ websites to research locks and decide which is best for you. Research the regular prices of the smart locks too so you can spot a great deal when you see it.
Features to consider when looking for a Black Friday Smart Lock deals
Smart locks can combine many advanced features in one device, so here are some things to consider when purchasing one:
- Access method such as PIN, fingerprint, ID card et cetera
- Camera quality and resolution
- Communication with caller via lock (one-way or two-way)
- App-related features such as remote monitoring and remote lock/unlock