Last Updated on
If you are looking for the best Cyber Monday B650 motherboard deals, then we have you covered right here.
Cyber Monday is now live. The sale is probably a good time to buy motherboards and other PC components because they get discounted. If you’re looking for a B650 motherboard, then we have listed some of the best offers available now. Plus, we will be adding new Cyber Monday offers during the day, so stay tuned for more.
The B650 motherboards are perfect for anyone who aims to build a gaming PC without spending an arm and a leg to purchase the high-end B670E. They support DDR5 memory and PCIe 5.0 connectors, although the latter will not be the strong PRO version of these boards. Both the B650 and B650E are great for overclocking; the B650E has more space for cooling systems and is more suitable for OC, hence it’ll require a stronger VRM, while the base model is more dimmed down and aimed at gamers who just want to sit and play.
With that being said, you can save even more if you spot a deal on or before the Cyber Monday sale. To save you some time, we have gathered some of the best offers available at the moment.
Best B650 motherboard deals in 2023
It’s that time of year when all the best deals and discounts are made available on some of the most sought-after tech and gadgets on the market. We have rounded up some of the best offers available on the B650 motherboards right here. And as we keep updating this page with new offers, you can check back here for more.
Micro Center AMD Ryzen 7 7700X with MSI PRO B650-P WiFi ProSeries Motherboard
AMD Ryzen™ 9 7900X + ASUS ROG Strix B650-A Motherboard
MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WiFi Gaming Motherboard
MSI PRO B650M-A WiFi ProSeries Motherboard
GIGABYTE B650M AORUS Elite AX motherboard
ASUS TUF Gaming B650-PLUS WiFi Socket AM5 motherboard
Where to find the best B650 motherboards Cyber Monday deals
If you are shopping online, then you can find B650 motherboard Cyber Monday deals on Amazon, Newegg, Best Buy, and other similar retailer websites. As Cyber Monday is all about tech, you can also check out retailers that specialize in selling electronics.
B650 motherboard Cyber Monday shortlist
When will B650 motherboard Cyber Monday sales start in 2023?
B650 and B650E motherboard Cyber Monday sales are now live. Usually, most products go on sale on Black Friday, and these offers remain the same until Cyber Monday. So, if you spot a good deal on a motherboard that you like, do not hesitate to bag it. Additionally, we will be updating our page with new exciting deals, so be sure to bookmark it, so you can check back here to get the best deals.
How to get the best Cyber Monday B650 and B650E motherboard deals in 2023?
Cyber Monday is the perfect time to snag a great deal on a B650 or B650E motherboard. Here are a few tips to get the best deals:
- Make a budget for how much you can spend. This will help you narrow down your options and avoid overspending.
- Make a clear list of the items you need. This will help you compare prices and features more easily, and if any of the products go out of stock, you’ll know right away how to swap them out.
- Check out multiple retailers. Cyber Monday deals can vary greatly from one store to the next, so it pays to shop around.
- Be patient and wait for the best deal.
Features to consider when looking for Cyber Monday B650 motherboard deals
To get the best motherboard, it is important to consider compatibility with the parts you already have, the number and types of ports available, and the performance-to-price ratio.
- Compatibility: The first thing to consider when looking for a B650 motherboard is compatibility with the other parts in your system. Make sure that the CPU socket and memory type are compatible with the motherboard. Check what kinds of expansion slots are available and whether they will fit the graphics card and other expansion cards you want to use. For instance, some of the best gaming motherboards are compatible with the latest processors and GPUs, so make sure you check the compatibility.
- Ports: Next, check the number and types of ports available on the motherboard. Make sure that it has enough USB ports for all of your devices, as well as HDMI or DisplayPort for an external monitor. If you plan on using multiple graphics cards, make sure there are enough PCIe slots.
- RAM slots: Most B650 motherboards typically support DDR4 RAM, but the speed varies, so check what kind of RAM the motherboard supports before you buy it.
Is there a big difference between B650E and X670?
Yes, the B650B is aimed at a more mid/range market than the X670 board. Although the former has overclocking capabilities, the X670 features more PCIe 5.0 lanes and better connectivity options. However, the B650E is one of the best options to build a game-ready and even overclocking PC without spending too much.