Last Updated on
The router is the networking backbone of our homes so no wonder you want the best Cyber Monday router deals. We’ve some of the best so that you can hopefully save money and get your dream high-performance router.
Modern routers are pretty diverse, with some designed for gaming, others for mobile internet and some are general purpose. Whichever one you get you should make sure you get the best you can for the least amount. Hopefully we can help.
Cyber Monday router deals 2022
- Google Wifi – AC1200 – Mesh WiFi System, $139.98 (save $60)
- Linksys – MAX-STREAM AC1300 | $50.99 at Best Buy (Save $49)
- NETGEAR – AC1750 | $159.99 at Best Buy (Save $20)
- ASUS – AX3000 | $159.99 at Best Buy (Save $20)
- Nest Wifi – Mesh Router (AC2200) | $199 at Best Buy (Save $150)
- ASUS – RT-AX86S AX5700 | $199.99 at Best Buy (Save $50)
- TP-Link – Deco AX3000 | $209.99 at Best Buy (Save $70)
- ASUS – RT-AX82U AX5400 | $222.99 at Best Buy (Save $7)
- NETGEAR – Nighthawk AX5400 | $224.99 at Best Buy (Save $75)
- Linksys – Atlas Pro AX5300 | $249.99 at Best Buy (Save $250)
- ASUS – ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 | $349.99 at Best Buy (Save $100)
ARRIS SURFboard mAX Pro W133 Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System
NETGEAR AC1750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 5 Router
NETGEAR Nighthawk AXE11000 Tri-Band WiFi 6E Router
ASUS RT-AX86S AX5700 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router
eero 6+ AX3000 Dual-Band Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System (3-pack)
NETGEAR – Nighthawk AX5200 Wi-Fi 6 Router
Where to find the best router Cyber Monday deals?
You’ll find routers for sale at tech stores—both online and bricks-and-mortar—catalogue stores and also even supermarkets. We’ve listed a few good online stores below that are well worth checking out for great deals.
When will Cyber Monday router sales start in 2022?
You’ll be able to avail yourself of excellent Cyber Monday router deals on November 28. This is because that date is the first Monday after Thanksgiving. However, Black Friday comes before that, so you could bag an early, pre-Thanksgiving bargain if you stay alert to deals.
How to get the best Cyber Monday router deals in 2022?
Make sure you know what performance your router must have for what you’ll use it for (gaming, media streaming, etc.). You also need to make sure its wireless range is well within what you need to cover. You don’t want weak Wi-Fi where you need it, for example.
Also make sure you set a budget and stick to it, so you know what you can afford. Hopefully a deal will make an otherwise too-expensive router fall within your budget so you get the best you can.
Features to consider when looking for Cyber Monday router deals
There are a wide variety of features to consider with modern routers, from NAS to mobile internet and more. Here are a few features for you to consider:
- Ethernet ports – Think about how many you’ll need for your devices and switches so you have enough. Some routers let you link Ethernet ports as WAN ports to deliver faster-than-Gigabit speeds.
- Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac is quick, but the current fastest standard is 802.11ax, which provides up to Gigabit Wi-Fi speeds. Think about which is best for you and your budget.
- USB ports – some routers let you attach USB flash drives for use as NAS devices. Some let you access files on the USB drive when you’re away from home, which can be convenient.
What is a Gigabit internet router?
A Gigabit internet router is a router that provides WAN connections of one Gigabit or faster. The router should have a port dedicated to the Gigabit WAN connection. However, it might need to disable an additional Ethernet port to allow a Gigabit Connection.
Can I get Gigabit Wi-Fi speeds too?
The latest 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard allows Gigabit Wi-Fi speeds. However, the actual data transfer speed you’ll enjoy depends on various factors such as distance from the router, physical impediments to data transfer and more.