Last Updated on
If you love to play games with beautiful graphics, consider upgrading to an OLED monitor.
OLED monitors are recommended if you care a lot about picture quality. They make your games look even more amazing, with outstanding contrast and colors.
But since OLED monitors are generally more expensive than other monitor types, Prime Day is one of the best times to buy them.
Here are the best deals on OLED monitors that we have seen so far this Prime Day, along with some buying tips.
Best Amazon Prime Day OLED Monitor Deals
Corsair XENEON 27QHD240 27-Inch OLED Gaming Monitor
SAMSUNG 34-Inch Odyssey G85SB Curved Gaming Monitor
LG Ultragear 48GQ900-B 48″ gaming monitor
SAMSUNG 34-Inch Odyssey G85SB Series QD-OLED Ultra WQHD Curved Gaming Monitor
LG Ultrafine™ OLED Monitor (27EQ850)
What to Look for in an OLED Monitor
- Screen Format: For a more immersive gaming experience, get an ultrawide monitor. While it consumes more space, it offers a wider field of view and is fantastic for racing games, first-person shooters, and open-world games. If ultrawide is not your cup of tea, just go for a normal widescreen monitor.
- Screen Size: For competitive gaming, go for a 27” monitor, which allows you to see the entire screen more easily. If you mainly play single-player games and want a more cinematic experience, go for monitors larger than 30”.
- Refresh Rate: Higher refresh rate allows for smoother gameplay with less motion blur, especially in fast-paced games. We recommend a monitor with at least 120Hz for a more futureproof setup.
- FreeSync/G-Sync: It’s highly beneficial if your monitor supports FreeSync or G-Sync technology to reduce screen tearing and stuttering when the frame rate is fluctuating, especially in graphically demanding games.
- HDMI 2.1: If you intend to use the monitor for both PC gaming and gaming on current-gen consoles, select a monitor with an HDMI 2.1 input port. Unlike the older HDMI 2.0, it allows for gaming in 4K at 120Hz on both PS5 and Xbox Series X.
Compared to other types of monitors, OLED monitors are not as widely available yet, but there are still many options to choose from. We hope we were able to help you make your pick among the best ones currently on sale this Prime Day.