Last Updated on
Get ready for the new Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra. The tech giant is set to release the new smartphones to market on February 17th. As usual, they’re offering a great Samsung Galaxy S23 pre-order bonus if you purchase from their store.
Without any discount, the Samsung S23 starts at $799 (128 GB), the S23+ at $999 (256 GB), and the S23 Ultra at $1,199 (256 GB). These prices are comparable to the original launch cost of the Galaxy S22 last year.
But, who doesn’t love a bargain? We have laid out how to bag yourself this pre-order bonus below and what we expect in terms of release dates and specs.
Galaxy S23 pre-order deals
There are loads of deals happening on the Samsung store. We have outlined what these are below:
- Up to $70 Instant Samsung Credit
- Free base storage upgrade to 256GB or 512GB
- Exclusive 1TB version
- Exclusive colors
- Up to $500 for trade-ins (including phones with cracked screens)
How does Samsung pre-order work?
Samsung is currently offering a pre-order deal that could save you over $1000. To grab this discount, simply head to the Samsung Store before Feb 17th, and purchase your Galaxy S23 as usual. All the deals automatically add to your basket when you checkout.
It is important to note, that the Instant Samsung Credit will not be deducted from the price of your pre-ordered smartphone or laptop.
You can instead use it to buy eligible items from the Samsung store, such as a smartwatch or headphones. At the moment, you will receive a $70 credit if you purchase the S23 Ultra, $50 for the S23+, and $30 for the S23.
Alongside this deal, you are also subject to the following benefits:
- Samsung Trade-In Program
- Samsung Offer Program, including discounts for Students, Military, First Responders, and corporate partner employees.
- 0% APR with Equal Payments with Affirm
- Samsung Care+ Extended coverage
Samsung Galaxy S23 specs
Let’s have a look at what features are on the new Galaxy S23.
- Screen Size: 6.1-inch FHD+
- CPU: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB, 256GB & 512GB
- Camera: 50MP main camera + 10MP telephoto + 12MP ultra-wide + 12MP selfie (Space Zoom)
- Battery: 3,900mAh, 25W wired and 15W wireless charging
- Operating System: Android 13
- IP Rating: IP68
Samsung has a great deal going on at the moment for those keen to get their hands on their upcoming flagship smartphone. By signing up for their pre-order bonus scheme you have the potential to save up to $1000.
Be sure to purchase your next smartphone before the official release date on February 17th, to bag yourself a bargain!
- NOW READ Samsung Galaxy S23 vs S22