Last Updated on
ChatSonic is an AI-powered chatbot developed by the technology company Writesonic. According to the creators, this AI application is the “crème de la crème of the AI chatbot universe”.
This is a pretty bold statement considering there are other hugely popular AI chatbots out right now, including Google Bard and OpenAI’s ChatGPT. But what makes ChatSonic different is that it was created to address the limitations of ChatGPT.
Funnily enough, these two chatbots are more similar than you think. Both are built upon OpenAI’s latest model GPT-4 and uses natural language processing and machine learning to generate text responses.
The developers were not lying, though. ChatSonic does have its own unique capabilities. For starters ChatSonic can access up-to-date information from the internet. This will be an upcoming feature on ChatGPT, although it has not come out just yet.
ChatSonic can also understand voice search and create AI generated art. Writesonic has even added in a personal touch by giving their chatbot an interchangeable persona.
If you desire to, you can customize your ChatSonic bot for a specific purpose such as a Relationship Coach, Interviewer, Travel Guide and more.
What is ChatSonic used for?
So, what can you use Chatsonic for? Well, the conversational bot is an extremely versatile tool. You can ask it general questions on topics you are unsure about, get it to write a tweet, help you compose an email and so much more.
Here are some examples of how you can use it:
- Create content for social media
- Devise a digital marketing strategy
- Generate AI images
- Customer service operations
- Translate languages
How to use ChatSonic
Here are the steps to use the conversational chatbot:
- Head to the ChatSonic website.
- Click on the navigation bar in the top right and either sign in or create an account.
- After completing the verification steps, a library of templates will appear.
- Select ChatSonic from the “New” section
- Click “Let’s Go”
- If you desire, select a personality for your chatbot or leave it as the default.
- Enter a prompt into the search bar to start chatting with ChatSonic.
ChatSonic seems like the perfect alternative to ChatGPT. Given that it is free to try out we definitely recommend you give it a go. Especially, if you are looking for a new multi-purpose AI chatbot.
Looking for more AI articles? Be sure to check out What is DALL-E 2 next.