Last Updated on
AI image generators like the Stable Diffusion are becoming increasingly popular and controversial daily. But did you know, apart from using them on the well-known Windows OS? It is also possible to use them on your Silicon-based Apple MacBooks.
Continue reading the below to learn how to install and run Stable Diffusion on your Mac.
How to Run and Install Stable Diffusion on Mac?
Follow the below easy steps to install the App first:
- Visit DiffusionBee.com and download the Mac version.
- Once downloaded, now install and run the App.
Some additional models are also available for download if you use this App for the first time.
Using the App and Entering Prompt Description
- Once all models are downloaded, the App is ready for use.
- You can start from the Text to Image section.
- Next, enter the prompt description section and the text image description you wish to generate.
- Add any attribute you want to see in your image.
Generating and Saving Images
- Lastly, click the generate button once you finish the text description prompt.
- DiffusionBee will now start to create the image as per the text description.
- You can save or download the resulting image it has generated.
System Requirements to Use Stable Diffusion on Mac
Make sure to have the below system requirements before installing and running the App:
- Mac OS 12.5.1 or above
- Apple Silicon Mac model
- 16 GB or minimum 8 GB of RAM
- M1 or an M2 chip Mac system. It supports the Intel-based Mac, but performance will be relatively slower.
The Stable Diffusion is easy to download and run on Mac systems, too. However, make sure to have the latest M1 or M2 models. The previous models will not support the App. You can use the upscale option to adjust the resolution.
Lastly, avoid using complicated text prompts and make it concise or clear with a subject at the start for better image results.