Last Updated on
If you need a new PC then check out the Cyber Monday computer deals we’ve found. Hopefully they can save you money and the time spent searching for them.
Indeed, you can buy PCs in all manner of form factors now, not just the classic ATX. This means the family PC need not take up vast amounts of space, and even gaming PCs can be small.
Best Cyber Monday Computer deals
- iBuyPower Gaming RDY Ryzen 5 5600, RTX 3060, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, $1,199 (save $200)
- iBuypower Gaming RDY Ryzen 7 5700X, RTX 3070, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, $1,499 (save $250)
- iBuypower Gaming RDY, Core i7-13700KF, RTX 3070, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, $1,649 (save $300)
- iBuypower Gaming RDY, Core i7-12700KF, RTX 3070, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, $1,599 (save $400)
- iBuypower Gaming RDY, Ryzen 9 5900X, RTX 3080 10GB, 16GB, 1TB SSD, $2,149 (save $250)
- iBuypower Gaming RDY Core i9-12900KF, RTX 3080 10GB, 32GB, 1TB SSD, $2,199 (save $300)
- Acer Aspire Desktop, 12th Gen Core i5-12400, 12GB DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, $499.99 (save $120)
- MSI PRO Mini PC Business, Core i3-12100, Intel UHD 730, 8GB RAM, 250GB SSD, $399 (save $80)
MSI Infinite RS Gaming Desktop
iBUYPOWER – TraceMR Gaming Desktop
Apple – 27″ iMac® with Retina 5K display 8GB Memory 512GB SSD
HP All-in-One 24-df0130m PC
HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-2155m PC
HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-2170m PC (Configurable)
HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-2170m PC
Where to find the best Computer Cyber Monday deals?
PCs can be found all over the place so you should have no trouble finding deals on great products. You can buy PCs from specialist tech and gaming stores to your local supermarket, for example, so stay alert to deals. We’ve listed some great online stores below.
When will Computer Cyber Monday sales start in 2022?
As it’s the first Monday after Thanksgiving, this year’s Cyber Monday will be on November 28. Therefore, you’ll see Cyber Monday deals on that day and over the Thanksgiving weekend, so that’s when the sales start.
However, Black Friday comes first, so you’ll be able to save money on PCs before Thanksgiving. Indeed, Black Friday sales have already started, so you’ll see deals from now until the end of November.
How to get the best Cyber Monday Computer deals in 2022?
Set a budget so you know you can afford when you see that deal when you see it. Also make sure that you know what kind of performance you need from your new computer. Get one that can not only handle the programs you use now but for the next few years too.
Read magazine articles and websites that have benchmarked the PC or its components so that you know their performance. Reading PC Guide’s PC articles is a great start, so get clicking.
Features to consider when looking for Cyber Monday Computer deals
Modern PCs perform a variety of functions, but there are some core features you should think about when looking for Cyber Monday computer deals.
- Performance – make sure the CPU is fast enough and the memory capacity high enough to run your programs easily. You need a PC that will last years, so don’t get one that’s just “good enough” now.
- Storage space – cloud services are great for storing images, music and so on, but you still need a decent amount of local storage. You need enough for your applications, the documents they need to work and enough room for offline files.
- Expansion – if you game or don’t want to change PC regularly then make sure your PC is upgradeable. This is less of an issue for basic PCs, but even non-enthusiasts might want to upgrade a graphics card or RAM.
I don’t want a big, beige box. What are my options?
Luckily, you have many options nowadays. You can get PCs in a range of form factors to suit your home and office. Some are small mini PCs that aren’t much bigger than your hand, for example.
You can also get that may have an optical drive but are still small enough to be unnoticeable most of the time. All-in-one PCs that to the user are essentially a monitor with connection ports are a great solution too.
Why should I wait until Cyber Monday to buy a PC?
You don’t have to, but you could get the very best deal on the day. However, you run the risk of stock running out before Cyber Monday, so weigh up the pros and cons. Black Friday sales come first and last much of November, so you can get an great early deal.