Last Updated on
CyberPowerPC is one of the most recognizable boutique PC builders, and if you’re in search of outstanding deals on their PCs during Prime Day, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the most anticipated and biggest sales event of the year is Prime Day, with many PC retailers offering exceptional discounts and incredible bargains. Now is the perfect time to upgrade your gaming battle station at a discounted price!
If this is your first time owning a gaming PC, then CyberPowerPC is generally a good and reputable PC builder to take a look at, and with Prime Day’s awesome discounts, you can easily start gaming without the hassle of worrying about the intricacies of building your own PC.
Within our list, we’ve discovered some of the best early Prime Day deals on CPUs and to assist you in making a solid decision on what you’ll buy, we’ve got some valuable tips on what to look for in CyberPowerPCs.
Best CyberPowerPC Prime Day Deals
CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme Gaming PC (i7-11700KF & RTX 3070 TI)
CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC (i7-12700KF, RTX 3060)
CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC
CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC
CyberpowerPC Gamer Master Gaming PC, AMD Ryzen 3 3100 3.6GHz, GeForce GT 1030 2GB, 8GB DDR4, 240GB SSD, 2TB HDD
CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Master Gaming PC, AMD Ryzen 3 3100 3.6GHz, 8GB DDR4, Radeon RX 550 2GB, 240GB SSD, 2TB HDD
What To Look For in a CyberPowerPC
- PC Specifications: One of the most important aspects when looking at a CyberPowerPC is its specification, first and foremost. Make sure that the PC Specifications is well within your ideal one, or if you’re really new to PCs, it’s best to find a similar system with benchmarks on Youtube. To do this, you only have to search for the PC’s CPU, GPU, and RAM capacity on Youtube, and there will most likely be a similar one with benchmarks on many games.
- Cooling and Airflow: While most CyberPowerPCs already have a good cooling solution, it’s best to double-check the build itself. Is it rocking a liquid cooling loop, or is it purely air-cooled? If you’re going to overclock the PC, having a liquid cooling loop is a good idea, especially for i7 or Ryzen 7 processors and above.
- Future Upgradeability: Another vital aspect when looking for a prebuilt system is upgradeability. Initially, getting a prebuilt system is ideal for first-time PC gamers, but in the long run, you should always find an upgrade path for your system in order to save money by not having to buy an entirely new PC every few years or so.
- Aesthetics: Another overlooked aspect when it comes to CyberPowerPC is aesthetics. Remember, you’d most likely be displaying your PC in your battle station, which reflects your personality well. So make sure that the PC’s aesthetics is something you personally want.
- Price-to-Performance Ratio: Lastly, the price-to-performance ratio should be your top priority when looking at the features of a CyberPowerPC. Not all prebuilt systems offer the same price-to-performance ratio. Generally, you want to get a good strike of balance between performance and affordability.
To summarize, these are some of the aspects that you need to pay close attention to when buying a CyberPowerPC: PC specifications, cooling and airflow, future upgradeability, aesthetics, and price-to-performance ratio. With all of these features, we’re sure that you’ll be able to make the most-informed decision for your first PC and one that you won’t regret in the long run.