Last Updated on
If you’re searching for amazing deals on the best G-Sync monitors during Prime Day, you’ve come to the right place.
Prime Big Deal Days are the perfect time to upgrade your gaming setup with a discounted G-Sync monitor.
Whether you’re a casual gamer or a professional eSports enthusiast, a G-Sync monitor can greatly enhance your gaming experience by providing smooth, tear-free visuals and reducing input lag. With Prime Day’s discounted prices, you can definitely take your gaming performance and upgrade it to the next level without breaking the bank.
Our crack deals team has tracked down some outstanding early Prime Day deals on G-Sync monitors. We’ve also included some valuable tips to assist you in what features you should look out for when buying a G-Sync Monitor.
Best G-Sync Monitor Early Prime Day Deals
ASUS VG278QR 27” Gaming Monitor
LG 34GP950G-B 34 Inch Ultragear QHD Curved Gaming Monitor
SAMSUNG Odyssey G70B Series 32-Inch 4K UHD Gaming Monitor
SAMSUNG 49″ Odyssey Neo G9 G95NA Gaming Monitor
MSI G272QPF 27″ Gaming Monitor
LG UltraGear UHD 32-Inch Gaming Monitor 32GQ950-B
Acer Predator XB283K 28″ gaming monitor
HyperX Armada 25
ASUS TUF Gaming 28” 4K 144HZ DSC HDMI 2.1 Gaming Monitor
Alienware AW2723DF Gaming Monitor
How to find the best early Prime Day G-Sync Monitor deals?
In Amazon’s Prime Big Deal Days there will be a plethora of G-Sync monitors up for grabs at bargain prices. Now, that’s all well and good but how do you go about picking out the very best deals from the bunch? Well, here are a few tips which should be of help:
- Firstly it would be a good idea to bookmark this page. Even if we don’t currently have a deal here that takes your fancy, our deals team will be regularly updating this page with the latest and greatest ones.
- An easy way to quickly find and compare some of the best G-Sync monitors is simply by using Amazon’s search function. This will usually bring up some of the best deals strait away.
- To make sure that the deals on Amazon really are the best you can also make use of price comparison websites. This should mean you don’t miss out if there’s a better deal on another site.
What to Look for in a G-Sync Monitor
- Resolution and Refresh Rate: One of the most important aspects when it comes to G-Sync Monitors is the resolution and refresh rate. Can your PC handle gaming at a higher resolution at high-refresh rates? Always ensure your PC is up to the task when upgrading your monitor.
- Panel Technology: Always check the panel type of your G-Sync Monitor. Generally, IPS is ideal for clarity and vibrancy of visuals, and also, if you’re only looking for a second or third monitor, an IPS panel is great because of its awesome viewing angle. If you don’t mind inaccurate color representation and not-so-great viewing angles in exchange of better response times, go for a TN panel.
- Variable Refresh Rate Range: Check the variable refresh rate range of the G-Sync monitor. Always look for monitors with a wide variable refresh rate range so that you’ll be able to game at whatever FPS your PC can achieve without sacrificing performance.
- Display Size: Consider the display size of the G-Sync monitor. Choose a size that suits your gaming setup and preference, whether it’s a compact 24-inch monitor or an immersive 34-inch ultrawide monitor. Keep in mind that larger displays offer a more immersive experience, but they may require more desk space.
- Connectivity Options: Ensure that the G-Sync monitor has the necessary connectivity options for your setup. Look at your GPU’s available ports, and make sure that at least the monitor has compatible ports.
How long will Amazon Prime Day G-Sync deals last?
Even though the official Prime Big Deal Days event hasn’t officially kicked off yet we’re already starting to see some pretty tasty G-Sync monitor deals trickling in. The event proper lands on October 10th and 11th and that’s the time that we’re likely to see the very best deals going live. That said we may well see some deals hanging on after the end of the official event. That’s not a reason to wait around though as it’s always the best deals that sell out the quickest!
G-Sync Monitors are the most ideal monitors for high-level competitive E-Sports gaming. Ideally, these are the features you should always look for when it comes to G-Sync Monitors: Resolution and Refresh Rate, Panel Technology, Variable Refresh Rate Range, Display Size, and Connectivity Options. Once you’ve looked at all of these features and a certain brand has passed your criteria, we’re confident that you’ll be able to make the right purchase with no regrets.