Last Updated on
If you’re looking for the best Prime Day RTX 4090 graphics card deals this October, we’ve got you covered right here.
Prime Day ‘part 2’ is one of the most anticipated sales events of the year, offering incredible discounts on a wide range of products, including the powerful RTX 4090.
The RTX 4090 is the pinnacle of gaming performance, delivering exceptional visuals and groundbreaking technology. Now is the perfect time to invest in this powerhouse GPU without breaking the bank.
Here, you’ll find everything you need to score a new RTX 4090 GPU for less this Prime Day. Our experts are always updating this selection with hand-picked RTX 4090 deals so you can find the best offer for you. We’ve also included our own tips, tricks, and guide to the sales, so you can go in fully prepared.
And don’t forget, some of our picks for the best RTX 4090 graphics card are bound to be in the sales, so be sure to check them out too.
Best RTX 4090 GPU early Prime Day Deals
MSI Gaming RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G
ASUS TUF GeForce RTX 4090 OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card
Things to consider when finding a Prime Day RTX 4090 graphics card deal
- Always check out the different brands, as they offer slightly different takes on the 4090 itself. You may find that one brand is significantly cheaper than another but offers practically the same specs.
- Customer reviews and ratings are excellent for getting an honest, tried, and tested view of a product. Take the negative reviews with a pinch of salt though!
- Check the returns policy on your chosen RTX 4090 GPU. There’s nothing worse than being stuck with something you don’t like, and since these are some of the most expensive graphics cards on the market – it can be a costly mistake to make.
How to find the best RTX 4090 graphics card Prime Day deal
Create a wishlist so you know exactly what you’re going for before you head into the sales. This can save you some serious hassle, especially if you’re after a very popular product.
It’s also worth bookmarking this page, as we constantly update it with the latest and greatest RTX 4090 GPU deals from the sales.
And always make sure to use price tracking tools to check price history and ensure it is actually a good deal. Some products may be reduced to a price that is higher than their lowest price ever, and you may even find products that have been seemingly on sale forever!
How long will Amazon Prime RTX 4090 graphics card deals last?
Prime Day lasts from the 10th to the 11th of October 2023, so you have 48 hours to score the card you want, for less.
What To Look For In An RTX 4090
- Length and Size: A very important aspect when buying a GPU is determining its length/size first. This ensures that your case or chassis can accommodate your new GPU. Grab a measuring tape to find the available dimensions within your chassis and compare it with the RTX 4090’s length and width at Amazon’s product description page.
- Cooling and Temperature Range: Ideally, you would want a cool GPU, and the full-load temperature is based on the card’s cooling solution. GPU size and length are also a factor in this, as the larger the size, the beefier the cooling solution is, i.e., more fans, better cooling pipes, etc.
- Clock Speeds: More often than not, cards at this range tend to have minimal performance variability. But even if the RTX 4090 of a specific brand is faster by 1-3% out of the box, it’s still a good option, depending on how much you value your FPS.
- Overclock Ability: Another factor you might consider is the ability to overclock the GPU. While this might only apply to people who are into overclocking and squeezing the most out of their system, it’s still a good factor to rely on because it determines the reliability of the GPU’s VRMs and Power Limits. This also allows “cheaper” RTX 4090s to run with the same performance as other cards with better-boosted clocks.
- Noise Factor: Some RTX 4090s with more fans tend to run quieter than others. This is because two fans need to cool the entire card independently, meaning more load for both fans. This ties into the GPU card size, and with that, we’d say to go for a “beefier” GPU to get less noise if your chassis is compatible with the size and length of the card.
The RTX 4090 is the apex of gaming GPUs for ultra settings at 1440P, and it is currently the best option for 4K resolution. The factors that you need to consider would be length, cooling, clock speeds, overclock ability, and noise factor. With all of these factors, we’re confident that you’ll be able to make the right decision that fits your budget without compromising your overall experience with the card.