Last Updated on
The Prime early access GPU deals will be kicking off in just a few days. We’re bringing you everything you need to know about the anticipated upcoming sales event. We can essentially think of this two-day discount drive as a taster for Black Friday, as we’re hoping many products will have their respective MSRPs slashed over this time.
That’s what makes the Prime early access GPU deals worth keeping in mind. At the very least, it’ll give us an indication of what to expect in late November. It should be stated, though, that with only a couple of days to go until these offers roll out, you could bag a bargain on your next graphics card.
- Amazon Prime 30-day FREE trial
Best GPU deals in 2022
With the Prime early access GPU deals still a couple of days away, we’ve rounded up all the best offers that are available now. We’ve made our choices based on value for money and competitive price points on graphics cards from Nvidia and AMD. All budgets have been accounted for.
- XFX Speedster QICK210 Radeon RX 6500XT Black | $169.99 at Amazon (Save $30)
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1650 OC | $169.99 at Amazon (Save $20)
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Super | $220.53 at Amazon (Save $70)
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3050 Twin Edge OC | $299.99 at Amazon (Save $30)
- ASUS Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 OC Edition | $319.99 at Amazon (Save $50)
- GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3050 Gaming OC | $319.99 at Amazon (Save $60)
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC | $389.61 at Amazon (Save $30)
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra | $569.99 at Amazon (Save $150)
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Twin Edge OC | $453.82 at Amazon (Save $76)
- PowerColor Red Dragon AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT | $646.98 at Amazon (Save $50)
- MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 | $739.99 at Amazon (Save $190)
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity OC | $781.84 at Amazon (Save $120)
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3090 Trinity OC | $981.91 at Amazon (Save $203)
Best Prime Early Access GPU deals 2022
When will the Prime Early Access GPU deals start in 2022?
The Prime early access sale officially takes place between October 11 and 12 exclusively for Amazon Prime members. This means that you’ll need to have a membership to take advantage of the deals. Fortunately, a free trial is available for anyone wanting to try the service out.
How do I get the best Prime Early Access GPU deals in 2022?
Put simply, you can get the best offers by utilizing a browser extension called the Camelizer or the CamelCamelCamel website. This tool allows for an accurate and up-to-date lifetime pricing history of items. It’s a great way of comparing different graphics cards to find out if you’re getting the best-ever price.
- You can also check our sister site Videogamer’s Prime Early Access GPU page.
Will there be GPU deals available in Prime Early Access sales?
If we take previous Prime Day and Black Friday sales events as an example, then it’s highly likely that there will be GPU deals available on the day. At the tail end of 2022, we’re seeing deep discounts on the RTX 30 series and RX 6000 line, with many models retailing far below MSRP. While we’re not expecting historic low prices, the deals should still be worthwhile.