- Benchmark mode or stability / burn-in test mode (for overclockers)
- GPU temperature monitoring and recording in a file
- Fullscreen or windowed for each type of run mode
- Window size selection (standard or custom)
- MSAA samples selection
- Added support of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 and AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT
- Updated string fields of furmark-gpu-monitoring.csv with double quotes
- Updated: GPU-Z 2.38
- Updated: GPU Shark 0.22.1.0
- Updated: ZoomGPU 1.29.2 (GPU monitoring library)
FurMark is a lightweight but very intensive graphics card / GPU stress test on the Windows platform. It allows you to fully realize the potential of your GPU and see how it performs when outputting different resolutions as well as under different settings.
The results will give you a keen insight into how well your graphics card stacks up against other variants which is ideal if you’re considering an upgrade of your current hardware.
FurMark requires an OpenGL 2.0 compliant graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 6 (and higher), AMD/ATI Radeon 9600 (and higher), Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 or an S3 Graphics Chrome 400 series with the latest graphics drivers.