Last Updated on
Black Friday is the perfect time of year to upgrade that office desk with something a bit fancier that boasts a ton of additional features. You might be in the market for something that now has wheels, USB ports, and integrated cable management, making your deskspace all the more streamlined.
There’s a desk for just about anyone. Whether it be a sophisticated standing desk or something a bit smaller that can fit in a studio as opposed to a full office, these Black Friday computer desk deals leverage all of the varied brands and sizes so you don’t have to go scouring across the net for the perfect fit.
Today's best modem deals!
ARRIS SURFboard SBG7600AC2 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
Best computer desk deals in 2022
Even well before Black Friday sales officially kick off, several retailers are already hosting some great deals on office desks, all of which are across the baord in price and type. Below is a list of all the best computer desks discounts currently available via a variety of different retailers:
- Best Buy: Sauder – Union Plain Shaker Style – L-Desk, $298.99 (save $100)
- Best Buy: Walker Edison – L-Shaped Modern Glass Corner Computer Desk, $78 (save $161)
- Best Buy: Walker Edison – Modern Glass Computer Desk, $49.99 (save $100)
- Best Buy: Flash Furniture – Laminate L-Shape Computer Desk with Pull-Out Keyboard Tray, $177.99 (save $59)
- Home Depot: 55 in. L-Shaped White 1-Drawer Writing Computer Desk with Storage Shelves, $192.17 (save $82.37)
- Home Depot: Daria 48 in. Rectangular Natural/Black Computer Desk with Adjustable Height Feature, $94.32 (save $34.72)
- Target: Delle Industrial Metal Desk – Brookside Home, $59.39 (save $50.60)
- Amazon: EUREKA ERGONOMIC 60 Inch Manual Height Adjustable Computer Gaming Desk, Large Home Office Standing Table Workstation for 3 Monitors with Free Mouse Pad for Home Office Gaming, $249.99 (save $70)
Where to find the best computer desk Black Friday deals?
With most Black Friday deals, the biggest online retailers will be your best friend. Below is a list of all the major shops across the net that will serve the best computer desk Black Friday deals once the holidays finally roll around.
Computer Deck Black Friday sales shortlist:
Last Year’s Black Friday Computer Desk Deals
Sauder – International Lux Collection Table
Walker Edison – Command Center Gaming Station Computer Desk – Black
SD Gaming – Quest Curved Table – Black
GTRACING Gaming Desk Collection
FURINNO Efficient Home Laptop Notebook Computer Desk
L Shaped Gaming Desk, Home Office Desk with Round Corner Computer Desk with Large Monitor Stand Desk Workstation
CubiCubi Computer Desk 55″
Walker Edison – L-Shaped Modern Glass Corner Computer Desk – Black
SD Gaming – Challenger Curved Table – Racing Silver
Atlantic – Gaming Pro Stright Computer Desk – Charcoal
When will computer desk Black Friday sales start in 2022?
Most discounts and sales will kick off a bit before the actual start date for Black Friday, which is typically on November 25th, or the day following Thanksgiving. Stores will be hosting a multitude of deals throughout the month of November, the most prominent among them listed below:
- Amazon: November 25th to November 27th
- Best Buy: November 19th to November 28th
- Target: November 21st to November 27th
- Walmart: Online starting November 2nd at 7 PM EST, in-stores on November 4th at 5 AM local time
- Home Depot: November 14th to December
How to get the best Black Friday computer desk deals in 2022?
Besides keeping a close lookout on this page, which we will be updating on a regular basis, various store newsletters and self-made alerts on specific products will help keep you closely attuned to the best Black Friday deals on computer desks. Keep a watchful eye on when online stores kick off their own official sales, as well, because some could be starting even earlier than November with flash sales heading into the holidays.
Features to consider when looking for a Black Friday computer desk deals
Computer desks have a host of different features you might want to keep an eye out for, namely computer storage capacities, USB ports, keyboard trays, and so much more. Computer desks also come in a ton of various sizes and types, from floating to standing. Which is the perfect fit for you?
Below are the top most important features you should be focusing on when searching for the best Black Friday computer desk deals:
- Shape and type: Standing desks have become quite popular in recent years, allowing their users to both sit and stand while working. But standing desks aren’t for everyone, and neither are L-shaped desks. What are your preferences when it comes to the size and type of computer desk? There are quite a variety of desk sizes and models, so it’s best to find one that is most comfortable for your working conditions.
- Built-in ports/cable grommets: Another great feature that sometimes gets overlooked is either cable sockets for easy cable management or full-on USB ports built into the desk. Not all desks have grommets or built-in USB ports, so you’ll have to choose, or figure out how best to make your cable management work without them.
- Storage: this could mean anything from an attached portion on the floor for a user’s PC, or a mouse and keyboard tray. Storage, especially on a desk, is oftentimes of utmost importance to users, as it alleviates desk space. Does the desk you’re looking to acquire have a keyboard tray, drawers of any kind, or a space specifically tailored for your PC? These are some of the things you need to ask yourself when considering any Black Friday computer desk deals.
What is a good price for a computer desk?
This depends on what type of computer desk you are in the market for, as standing decks can typically go for some hefty price tags, while normal wood models can cost up to $200 depending on build type and size. You have to ask yourself if you want something affordable, and what specifically you need.
Computer desks can range anywhere from $285 to $1,200, depending on the wood used, to a full suite of enhanced technical integrations. Even Black Friday computer desk deals will run the gamut on pricing, so it really depends on what you need and how much you’re willing to spend.
How big should my desk be for 2 monitors?
For two monitors, you should probably pick up a desk around 47 to 55 inches in size not only to compensate for the length but also the weight of the monitor. A 50-inch desk is the preferred sweet spot for dual monitor users.
What makes a good computer desk?
While this could come down to preference, build quality and additional features prove to make a computer desk all the more reason for its intended price point. But, price aside, desks should ideally be tall enough for users to sit comfortably and fit all of their necessary items within reach. Posture is absolutely key here, as many tend to ignore this factor, but your desk is where it all starts.
The best range of desk heights sits around 28 to 30 inches, but with standing desks now becoming so popular, finding the best desk to suit your posture is quite easy. Make sure you aren’t hunching over your keyboard, as your desk should make it easier for you to type – not harder.