Last Updated on
Prime Day is here and one of the products you should definitely look into is 75-inch TVs.
Although they consume a lot of space in your living room, 75-inch TVs take your home entertainment to another level. They are fantastic for all kinds of content and deliver a more cinematic experience.
75-inch TVs are very expensive, though, which is why you should seriously consider buying one now with all the Prime Day deals around.
Check out some of the best 75-inch TV deals we have found so far and see how much money you can save! We also got a few buying tips to help you make the right choice.
Best Amazon Prime Day 75-Inch TV Deals
Sony 75 Inch 4K Ultra HD TV X90K Series
SAMSUNG 75-Inch Class QLED 4K Q60C Series Quantum Smart TV
SAMSUNG 75-Inch Class QLED 4K Q80C Series TV
SAMSUNG 75-Inch Class Neo QLED 4K TV
SAMSUNG 75” QN90B Neo QLED 4K TV
LG QNED80 Series 75-Inch Class QNED Mini LED Smart TV
LG – 77″ Class B2 Series OLED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV
Samsung QN75Q70A 75 inch QLED 4K Smart TV (Renewed)
SAMSUNG 75-Inch Class Neo QLED 4K QN90C Series
TCL 75-Inch QM8 QLED 4K Smart Mini LED TV
What to Look for in a 75-Inch TV
- Display Type: OLED has a shorter lifespan and burn-in risk, but it offers the best picture quality, with better black levels and faster response times. LED is a bit more affordable and is better for viewing in a bright room.
- Resolution: 8K resolution is nice, but you don’t really need it right now since the format is not yet widely adopted. 4K resolution is perfectly fine on a 75-inch screen.
- Refresh Rate: While 60Hz is still fine nowadays, we recommended getting a TV with a higher 120Hz refresh rate for better motion handling in fast-moving content like sports and video games.
- Video Input: Check if there are enough HDMI ports for all your devices. Ideally, at least one port is the newer HDMI 2.1, which allows for 4K at 120Hz output.
- Game Mode: If your TV is going to be your main display for console gaming, make sure it has low input lag and other features that enhance your gaming experience.
You shouldn’t pass on the chance to buy a 75-inch TV at a significantly lower price this Prime Day. When you have decided on your preferred specifications, check out our selected deals above before stocks run out!