- Fixed compatibility regression with some Direct3D9/Direct3D9Ex applications, introduced in the previous version
- Multi-device oriented DXVK compatibility path introduced in the previous version is now optional and can be disabled at profile level
- Added user-configurable unconditional delay to delayed injection system. It is no longer necessary to use tricky ways and specify one of OS kernel modules as injection delay triggers to apply delayed injection globally for all hooked applications
- Slightly improved profile templates architecture. Now the profiles allows disabling hooking for UWP version of some application while enable hooking for Win32 version of the same application
- Altered On-Screen Display profile for Forza Horizon 4. Now the profile disables hooking for UWP version of the game, but enables it for Steam version
- Added On-Screen Display profile for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- Added On-Screen Display profile for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
Initially designed as a small helper application for RivaTuner graphics card utility, RivaTuner Statistics Server became de-facto framerate monitoring, On-Screen Display and high-performance video capture service provider for other graphics card utilities.