Last Updated on
The upcoming Black Friday RAM deals can help you save substantial amounts of money on your next memory module kit. Whether you’re looking to strike it lucky with some cheap DDR4 memory or hoping to upgrade to the much faster DDR5 sticks, the winter sales events should have you covered where it matters the most. Fortunately, we’re seeing prices plummet, too.
That’s what makes November’s Black Friday RAM deals worth keeping in your calendar. The prices of the best DDR5 memory have been dramatically crashing down since the new standard hit the mainstream this time last year. We’re seeing historic lows across the representation of all major brands, and we’re hoping that this coveted sales event could slash those prices even further.
Best RAM deals in 2022
- PNY XLR8 Gaming 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 | $52.99 at Best Buy (Save $29)
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3600MHz DDR4 | $56.99 at Best Buy (Save $7)
- Adata XPG Spectrix 16GB RGB | $59.99 at Best Buy (Save $10)
- Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB RGB | $104.99 at Best Buy (Save $13)
- Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR4 | $174.99 at Best Buy (Save $30)
- Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB DDR5 | $199.99 at Best Buy (Save $35)
- Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB DDR5 5600MHz | $219.99 at Best Buy (Save $50)
- Adata XPG Lancer 32GB DDR5 600MHz | $219.99 at Best Buy (Save $110)
- Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR5 5200MHz | $289.99 at Best Buy
- Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 64GB 5200MHz DDR5 | $329.99 at Best Buy (Save $75)
Where to find the best Black Friday RAM deals in 2022
The best Black Friday RAM deals will depend on the retailers that you’re looking in. Generally speaking, there are three main retailers to keep in your crosshairs if you’re based in the United States. These are Amazon, Newegg, and Best Buy which have, historically, had the best savings that we’ve seen in previous years. This is the short list of retailers where you are:
- Amazon: Up to 45% off DDR4 and DDR5 kits
- Newegg: Save up to 48% off DDR4 models
- Best Buy: Up to $50 off the latest memory
- Ebuyer: Low prices on popular models
- Scan: Deals on desktop and laptop RAM
Best Black Friday RAM deals
The previous winter sales events can give us a decent taste of what to expect this November. As you can see below, we saw some excellent prices on DDR4 kits, such as the Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro and Teamgroup T-Force Vulcan Z lines. We’re more optimistic this year that DDR5 kits will have their sticker prices slashed as they are approaching a year of availability.
CORSAIR – VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3600
When will Black Friday RAM sales start in 2022?
The Black Friday RAM deals are slated to take place on November 25 of this year. However, as has been consistent with the past few years now, more retailers are jumping the gun. That’s right, some Black Friday-themed sales actually take place several days earlier depending on where you look. RAM is no exception either, as some retailers are competing for top spot market share, too.
How to get the best Black Friday RAM deals in 2022
The ideal way to get the best Black Friday RAM deals is to shop around; staying in one place can result in you losing out on some really great finds. We’ll be bringing you all the latest offers right here as they come in closer to the time. But before that date, we recommend getting up to date with the pricing histories of any RAM kits that you’re interested in.
Fortunately, that’s not too hard to do. You can use the browser extension CamelCamelCamel for a thorough pricing history of many different RAM models available on the world’s largest online retailer based on your territory. For other websites, such as Newegg and Best Buy, Honey is the next best alternative. You will be able to view the fluctuating prices up to 120 days back.
Brushing up on the current market value will give you accurate and honest pricing history of RAM models you’re considering on the day. This stops any impulse buys where rates have been artificially inflated and lowered ahead of the winter sales events.
Will DDR5 RAM be cheaper this Black Friday?
We’re seeing the prices of all manner of mid-range and high-end DDR5 RAM kits selling at some of their lowest ever rates right now. Discounts are ranging up to 50% off some of the newest models, such as those made by Corsair and Kingston just to name a few. We’ll be bringing you accurate pricing history closer to the day.