Last Updated on
We have the best Black Friday smart TV deals to help you bag a new TV in time for Christmas. Why pay more than you need to when you can have the smart TV of your dreams for less?
The TV has replaced the fire as the focal point of our homes. More than ever, it’s the focal point for all our entertainment too. Modern TVs let you stream TV from multiple providers, stream music across your network, browse the web, and more.
Best of all, we’ve got the best smart TV Black Friday deals for you right here.
Best smart TV deals in 2022
- LG 77″ Class C2 Series OLED evo 4K UHD, $2,799.99 (save $700)
- Sony 48″ Class BRAVIA A9S Series OLED 4K UHD, $799.99 (save $300)
- Samsung 55” Class QN90B Neo QLED 4K, $1349.99 (save $550)
- LG 65” Class UQ75 Series LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV, $479.99 (save $100)
- LG OLED65C2PUA 65″ 4K Ultra High Definition OLED Smart TV C2P Series (2022) (15% off)
Best smart TV Black Friday deals
SAMSUNG 75-Inch Class Neo QLED 4K QN85B Series Mini LED Quantum HDR & SAMSUNG HW-Q910B 9.1.2ch Soundbar – BUNDLE DEAL
TCL 58″ Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Roku TV
Samsung – 75” Class QN900B Neo QLED 8K Smart Tizen TV
Sony – 85″ class BRAVIA XR Z9K 8K HDR Mini LED Google TV
Samsung – 75″ Class QN800 Neo QLED 8K UHD Smart Tizen TV
Where to find the best smart TV Black Friday deals?
Many online and brick-and-mortar stores sell smart TVs, so there are many options when looking for the best Black Friday deal. Check out the stores detailed below for the best Black Friday deals.
When will smart TV Black Friday sales start in 2022?
Black Friday happens on November 25 this year, but you’ll see Black Friday smart TV deals already, so you can nab an early bargain. Keep checking this page becuase we’re updating the deals regularly so you’re informed of the latest and greatest.
How to get the best Black Friday smart TV deals in 2022?
Check the deals we’ve listed here and re-visit regularly for updates so you can find the best smart TV deal. You can compare vendors and find a smart TV at the right price for you.
It’s best to perform research beforehand so you know what features you want and which smart TVs possess them. It’s easy to think that the best TV deal is one that gets you the biggest screen, but this isn’t the case.
It’s good to aim for a screen size, but the most important features are located within it. Determine which specific smart TV classes/ranges from each brand possess the features you require. Then you can quickly decide if a deal is good or not when you see it.
Features to consider when looking for a Black Friday smart TV deals
Modern TVs are pretty complex devices, so there are too many features to consider in-depth in this article. However, here are some features you should consider when purchasing a new smart TV.
- Make sure the TV supports the resolutions you need for gaming and watching TV. An Ultra HD TV is the current sweet spot for TV resolutions.
- Make sure the TV has all the inputs and outputs you need not just for your current needs but future too. You might only need two HDMI ports now, but what if you add another device in the next couple of the years? You don’t want to be swapping cables every five minutes.
- Check that the TV supports all the streaming channels to which you’re subscribed, otherwise you’ll have to use an external media streamer.
Where can I find which streaming services a smart TV supports?
Check the smart TV manufacturer’s website, as this will probably mention the services it supports. Check out online AV forums, too, as the enthusiasts who frequent such websites will provide you with good answers.
Which is the best smart TV?
The best smart TV depends on the features and screen size you want, and your budget. You might get a larger screen at a low price but it’ll probably lack the advanced features of a smaller-screen TV at a higher price. Do your research and compare different models.