Last Updated on
Get ready, as Black Friday is a matter of weeks away. Here, we have the best Black Friday smart TV deals, which we’ve seen rolling in as we approach this huge savings period. So, you don’t need to wait for Black Friday and risk missing out during the deals frenzy when you can pay less for a smart TV now.
The TV has replaced the fire as the focal point of our homes, so it’s a perfect time to get a Black Friday TV Deal in time for Christmas. More than ever, it’s the focal point for all our entertainment too. Modern TVs let you stream content from multiple providers, stream music across your network, browse the web, and more. So, whether you’re after the best TV for sports, the best TVs for PS5, or in fact, the best OLED TV, there’s something for everyone and we’ve got the best smart TV Black Friday deals for you right here.
Today’s best TV deals in 2023
Deals are why you’re here, so here are some discounts to be aware of. Below, you can find our top TV deals to get the winter festivities underway. Please scroll down further for a more bespoke selection of Black Friday TV deals.
- Toshiba 75-inch Class C350 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV – Was $799.99, Now $519.99
- Hisense 65-Inch Class U7 Series Mini-LED ULED 4K UHD Google Smart TV – Was $1,049.99, Now $699.99
- Amazon Fire TV 32″ 2-Series HD smart TV (latest model, 2023) – Was $199.99, Now $119.99
- Hisense 40-Inch Class A4 Series FHD 1080p Google Smart TV (40A4K, 2023 Model) – Was $178, Now $139.99
- Amazon Fire TV 55″ 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV – Was $519.99, Now $379.99
- SAMSUNG 32-Inch Class QLED 4K Q60C Series Quantum HDR – Was $477.99, Now $397.99
- INSIGNIA 32-inch Class F20 Series Smart HD 720p Fire TV – Was $149.99, Now $89.99
Best smart TV Black Friday deals
Sony OLED 65 inch BRAVIA XR A80L Series 4K Ultra HD TV
LG C3 Series 42-Inch Class OLED evo 4K Processor Smart TV
Sony OLED 55 inch BRAVIA XR A80L Series 4K Ultra HD TV
Amazon Fire TV 55″ 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV
SAMSUNG 77-Inch Class OLED 4K S90C
Hisense 50-Inch Class R6 Series 4K UHD Smart Roku TV
SAMSUNG 55-Inch Class Neo QLED 4K QN85B
TCL 50-inch Class 4-Series 4K UHD Smart Roku LED TV
LG G2 Series 77-Inch Class OLED evo Gallery Edition Smart TV
Hisense 75-Inch Class A6 Series 4K UHD Smart Google TV
Where to find the best smart TV Black Friday deals?
Many online and brick-and-mortar stores sell smart TVs, so there are many options when looking for the best Black Friday deal. Check out the stores detailed below for the best Black Friday deals.
Smart TV Black Friday sales shortlist:
When will smart TV Black Friday sales start in 2023?
Black Friday starts on November 24th this year, but you’ll see Black Friday smart TV deals already, so you can nab an early bargain. Keep checking this page because we’re updating the deals regularly so you’re informed of the latest and greatest.
How to get the best Black Friday smart TV deals in 2023?
Check the deals we’ve listed here and re-visit regularly for updates so you can find the best smart TV deal. You can compare vendors and find a smart TV at the right price for you.
It’s best to perform research beforehand so you know what features you want and which smart TVs possess them. It’s easy to think that the best TV deal is one that gets you the biggest screen, but this isn’t the case.
It’s good to aim for a large screen size, but the most important features are located within it. Determine which specific smart TV classes/ranges from each brand possess the features you require. Then you can quickly decide if a deal is good or not when you see it.
Features to consider when looking for a Black Friday smart TV deals
Modern TVs are pretty complex devices, so there are too many features to consider in-depth in this article. However, here are some features you should consider when purchasing a new smart TV.
- Make sure the TV supports the resolutions you need for gaming and watching TV. An Ultra HD TV is the current sweet spot for TV resolutions.
- Make sure the TV has all the inputs and outputs you need not just for your current needs but future too. You might only need two HDMI ports now, but what if you add another device in the next couple of years? You don’t want to be swapping cables every five minutes.
- Check that the TV supports all the streaming channels to which you’re subscribed, otherwise, you’ll have to use an external media streamer.
Where can I find which streaming services a smart TV supports?
Check the smart TV manufacturer’s website, as this will probably mention the services it supports. Check out online AV forums, too, as the enthusiasts who frequent such websites will provide you with good answers.
Which is the best smart TV?
The best smart TV depends on the features and screen size you want and your budget. You might get a larger screen at a low price but it’ll probably lack the advanced features of a smaller-screen TV at a higher price. Do your research and compare different models.