Last Updated on
If you’re looking for a new TV then you may be considering a Samsung. The company has a strong reputation when it comes to televisions, and Samsung TV Black Friday deals only enhance the value of any new acquisition.
We’re committed to helping you get a new Samsung TV at the best possible price. So on this page, you’ll find our current recommendations for deals, which will be updated as the Black Friday offers start to appear. We’ve also added extra information to ensure you pick the right TV for you and share some tips on what to look for and how to get the best deals. Let’s get into it.
Today’s best TV deals in 2023
Deals are why you’re here, so here are some discounts to be aware of. Below, you can find our top TV deals to get the winter festivities underway. Please scroll down further for a more bespoke selection of Black Friday TV deals.
- Toshiba 75-inch Class C350 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV – Was $799.99, Now $519.99
- Hisense 65-Inch Class U7 Series Mini-LED ULED 4K UHD Google Smart TV – Was $1,049.99, Now $699.99
- Amazon Fire TV 32″ 2-Series HD smart TV (latest model, 2023) – Was $199.99, Now $119.99
- Hisense 40-Inch Class A4 Series FHD 1080p Google Smart TV (40A4K, 2023 Model) – Was $178, Now $139.99
- Amazon Fire TV 55″ 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV – Was $519.99, Now $379.99
- SAMSUNG 32-Inch Class QLED 4K Q60C Series Quantum HDR – Was $477.99, Now $397.99
- INSIGNIA 32-inch Class F20 Series Smart HD 720p Fire TV – Was $149.99, Now $89.99
Black Friday Samsung TV deals
Deals are why you’re here, so here are some discounts to be aware of. These are all the Black Friday Samsung TV deals we could find, and we’ve put them here to save you both time and money. We’ll keep updating this section as Black Friday deals are announced. So, if you want the most up-to-date Black Friday Samsung TV deals, this is the place to be!
SAMSUNG 65-Inch Class QLED 4K Q70C
SAMSUNG 55-Inch Class Neo QLED 4K QN85C Series Neo Quantum HDR
SAMSUNG 65-Inch Class OLED 4K S90C Series Quantum HDR
SAMSUNG 77-Inch Class OLED 4K S95C Series Quantum HDR Smart TV
SAMSUNG 85-Inch Class QLED 4K Q70C Series Quantum HDR
SAMSUNG 43-Inch Class QLED 4K The Frame LS03B Series
SAMSUNG 65-Inch Class QLED Q80B Series
Where to find the best Black Friday Samsung TV deals
There are a few key retailers we’d recommend checking out when it comes to Samsung TVs. Black Friday deals are available across a large range of online shops, but we feel the below links offer some of the best deals to keep an eye on.
Samsung TV Black Friday sales shortlist:
When will Black Friday Samsung TV sales start in 2023
Samsung does have its own online store, and last year it kicked off its own Black Friday sale early. November 17 was the date, eight days before Black Friday itself. You can get great Black Friday Samsung TV deals early too.
This year Black Friday falls on Friday, November 25 and the best deals have already started appearing. Now is a key time to keep an eye on prices. It’s always worth checking the prices of Samsung TVs before the Black Friday deals are actioned, as that way, you’ll be able to spot a good deal when you see one.
How to get the best Black Friday Samsung TV deals in 2023
There are three key things you can do to get the best Black Friday Samsung TV deal this year.
Prepare: Get ready for the sales, studying the best TVs for you, so you know the size specs, and features you require. But also so you know the standard prices of products which will be reduced during the sale period. This will help you find the best deals.
Keep checking: As long as stock remains, it’s good practice to check between big retailers – and even Samsung online store – to see who is offering the best deals. If stock on a particular product starts to fall, then this could be indicative of a particularly good discount…but again, compare prices to make sure.
Wait if you want: When you see Black Friday deals and Samsung TV offers appear, be picky. If they’re not right for you it makes sense to wait. Sometimes the best deals actually arrive on Black Friday itself, as there can be a big push for particular items. With TVs, ‘last year’s models’ tend to be discounted more as the sale progresses. ‘Last year’s models’ can still be excellent though!
Features to consider when looking for a Black Friday Samsung TV deal
Size: This is key when looking at any TV. Always ensure you have the space you need if you’re going for a large-screen TV. Bigger isn’t always better, and if you also don’t have the viewing distance to make use of a 75-inch set, then you can save money by going for something smaller.
Streaming services: Most TVs do now have the majority of streaming services, but it’s best to ensure you’re happy with the content access the TV comes with or has access to. The same goes for specific features. Ensure that the TV isn’t just a great deal, but that it also works for you.
Connectivity: One thing lots of people forget is ports. Your TV may provide the display for everything from cable TV boxes to consoles, to Android TV devices, and multiple of any of these. HDMI ports and general connectivity are key things to consider when looking at your next Samsung set.
Black Friday Samsung TV FAQs
- How can I get a discount on a new TV? The easy answer here is to shop during Black Friday! The sale period usually offers the largest discounts of the year. So even if you’re unsure about whether you’ll get the discount you want, keeping an eye on offers is a good idea from the start of November.
- Will TV prices drop in 2023? TV prices tend to drop either when new models are being released, or during the run-up to the holiday season, as retailers ramp up their discounts to clear out ‘older’ stock. Models from a year ago still offer an excellent experience and features, as TV technology generally evolves but doesn’t change too dramatically year on year.