Last Updated on
If Black Friday brings anything, it’s deals. And that means adding to game collections as much as picking up products. Yes, Black Friday gives us all the opportunity to build out our games libraries for prices less than the usual RRP. That makes the Steam Black Friday sale one to make note of.
The Steam Black Friday sale usually sees all kinds of titles and genres getting solid savings – with prices being slashed across the entire library of the platform.
So, looking for a great game? (or just looking for great Steam sale finds?) Look no further – we have top deals from Steam for Black Friday below. Make sure to keep checking back, as we’ll be updating this page when the offers do go live.
Best Steam Black Friday deals 2022
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI, $5.99 (90% off)
- Sea of Thieves, $19.99 (50% off)
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – GOTY Edition, $29.99 (50% off)
- TEKKEN 7, $5.99 (85% off)
- Crysis 3 Remastered, $22.49 (25% off)
- Monster Hunter: World, $14.99 (50% off)
- Borderlands 3, $14.99 (75% off)
- Little Nightmares, $4.99 (75% off)
Not found what you’re looking for? Greenman Gaming’s current sale has some savings too!
- Destiny 2: Bungie 30th anniversary pack, $11.21 (49% off)
- Gotham Knights, $25.19 (50% off)
- Dying Light: Definitive Edition, $5.95 (85% off)
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition, $21.60 (73% off)
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – Complete Edition, $36.03 (69% off)
- NBA 2K23, $22.50 (55% off)
- NBA 2K23: Michael Jordan Edition, £40.50 (55% off)
- Black Friday Deals: find huge savings on Green Man Gaming Steam codes right here, also check out Best Buy and Amazon.
Where to find the best Steam Black Friday deals
It’s more when than where. Undoubtedly, Steam will have deals in the run-up to Black Friday itself, but around the day itself you can also expect some extra-special discounts. Don’t forget, Steam’s Black Friday deals will be found across genres too. So you may find a discount on a game you may not otherwise usually pick.
If Steam doesn’t have the deal you want, you may find the title you want on another major retailer. Keep an eye on:
- Amazon – ongoing discounts, solid savings
- Best Buy – occasional gaming deals
- Greenman Gaming – alternative gaming deals
We also have a dedicated Black Friday videogame page, so be sure to keep an eye on that for a wide selection of deals throughout the coming days.
Gaming PCs deals
- iBuyPower Ryzen 5 5600, RTX 3060, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, $1,199 (save $200)
- iBuypower Ryzen 7 5700X, RTX 3070, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, $1,499 (save $250)
- iBuypower Core i7-13700KF, RTX 3070, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, $1,649 (save $300)
- iBuypower Core i7-12700KF, RTX 3070, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, $1,599 (save $400)
- iBuypower, Ryzen 9 5900X, RTX 3080 10GB, 16GB, 1TB SSD, $2,149 (save $250)
- iBuypower Core i9-12900KF, RTX 3080 10GB, 32GB, 1TB SSD, $2,199 (save $300)
When will the Steam Black Friday sale start in 2022?
Steam’s Black Friday deals have kicked off on Tuesday, November 22nd, with its ‘Autumn Sale’.
The sale brings big discounts on top games, with up to 75% off discounts for some titles. There may be even better deals to come, so we’ll keep our eyes on the games company to see what savings may be had!
How to get the best Black Friday Steam deals in 2022
In order to get the best deals from Steam this year, keep an eye on prices in the run-up to the day itself. In theory, discounts should improve before the day, and peak on the day itself.
Having said that, you should also keep an eye on one-off deals. And, ultimately, if you see a deal that you’re keen on don’t wait too long so you miss it.
Getting the best Black Friday Steam deal may even mean looking outside of your usual genres of game. Is it possible that you try something new for a low, low price and love it? Yes, but only spend what you’re happy spending on a game you’re after or one that’s a bit of a left-field option.
What to consider when looking for Black Friday Steam deals
Ultimately, whether you want a game and whether the deal is something you’re happy with. Those are the two essential things to consider with any game.
Besides that, you should have a system able to run the title you are after. Be sure to check the system requirements of any game you’re interested in, and compare them against your own system specifications. That is, unless you know exactly what your system is capable of.
Does Steam Do Black Friday deals?
Yes, technically Steam’s ‘Autumn Sale’ isn’t a Black Friday event in name, but it does signal the start of big savings when shopping via its website or the Steam platform.
Steam also offers regular discounts on titles, so it is worth browsing from time to time and adding titles that you want to your wishlist. But major discounts will be arriving from now, so expect to see some favorite titles available for less.
How long is Steam’s Black Friday sale?
While we don’t yet know for sure, until Steam makes an official announcement, we’d expect it to last about one week.
That was the duration of last year’s sale, which ran from Wednesday, November 24 to Wednesday, December 1. So there should be plenty of time to pick up some gaming discounts.
- Shop the best Nintendo Switch bundles