Last Updated on
Let’s save you some time and energy this Black Friday. Monitor deals are certainly in good supply this Thanksgiving season, so we’re bringing you the best offers whether you need an upgrade or a replacement for a current, older model. Maybe you want a dual monitor set up?
Whatever you’re looking for, we’re actively scouring retailers and sales to be your Black Friday monitor companion throughout this period.
Today's best monitor deals!
Samsung Odyssey G40B
Best Monitor deals in 2022
Here are our current Black Friday picks to help you find that perfect deal:
- HP 27″ IPS LED FHD FreeSync Monitor, $130 (save $140)
- ASUS TUF Gaming 27″ LCD Widescreen Adaptive Sync Monitor, $170 (save $130)
- Samsung CRG9 Series Odyssey 49″ LED Curved Dual QHD FreeSync and G-Sync Gaming Monitor, $850 (save $350)
- LG 34″ IPS LED UltraWide FHD AMD FreeSync Monitor with HDR, $250 (save $80)
- Samsung 27-Inch CF39 Series FHD 1080p Curved Computer Monitor, $150 (save $70)
- Samsung 34-Inch Odyssey G5 Ultra-Wide Gaming Monitor with 1000R Curved Screen, $400 (save $150)
- Acer Nitro KG241Y Sbiip 23.8” Full HD gaming monitor, $120 (save $60)
- LG 32UN550-W Monitor 32″ UHD, $297 (save $103)
Where to find the best Black Friday monitor deals
For monitors this Black Friday, we’d recommend a few retailers to keep an eye on. The below options will offer a mix of solid deals, stock availability and good places to compare prices to ensure you get the best offers.
Last year’s Black Friday Monitor deals
LG 34″ IPS LED UltraWide monitor
Samsung CRG9 Series Odyssey 49″ Curved monitor
ASUS TUF Gaming 27″ monitor
LG 32″ IPS LED 4K monitor
Samsung Odyssey Neo G8 32″ Monitor
Samsung Odyssey G7 28″ Monitor
LG 27” UltraGear UHD Monitor – Black
Some extra deals you don’t want to miss
Here are some deals we’ve found to help you find your perfect monitor. There are models from Apple, Samsung and ASUS, so there are big-name options to choose from.
- Apple Studio Display with Tilt-adjustable Stand 27″ 5K Retina Display, £1,399 (save £100)
- Samsung 27” LC27T550FDRXXU Full HD Curved Monitor, £159 (save £100)
- Samsung 32” Odyssey Neo G8 4K Ultra HD Curved Gaming Monitor, £1,099 (save £201)
- ASUS TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A 4K Ultra HD 28″ HDR Gaming Monitor, £549 (save £200)
- HP OMEN 27c Quad HD Curved Gaming Monitor, £370 (save £80)
When will Black Friday monitor deals start?
Black friday deals have already started, so you can already start saving big money on a new monitor. Deals will continue until the big day itself (November 25), after which we have Cyber Monday. You’ll see even more deals appear as Black Friday approaches.
How to get the best Black Friday monitor deals
Prepare: It’s best to have noted the products that you really want to pick up on Black Friday, alongside their current price, as well as a few retailers you’re going to make sure you check. That way, when the price drops you’ll know a good deal when you see one.
Compare: If you see a deal that you like, it’s key that you compare prices to ensure that it is the best possible deal. Offers can change quickly, particularly on Black Friday itself, so knowing what prices are being offered elsewhere is key.
Check before you buy: Ensure the deal you’re going for is one you want and you’re picking the best monitor for you. Investing in a monitor should get you a product you’re happy with, including all the features you need.
Features to consider when looking or a Black Friday monitor deal:
Screen size: Bigger isn’t always better, so make sure you have space and really feel you need a larger monitor if you’re going for one. 28-inch models are fairly standard these days, but they don’t fit everywhere.
Refresh rate: Newer models may offer 120Hz refresh rates or higher, but do you need it? If you’re not gaming you may not need all of the features available on more expensive models.
Adjustability: Not all monitors allow you to adjust the height and tilt. If you do need these features from a monitor, ensure you’re not buying one with a fixed stand.
Will monitors be on sale during Black Friday?
Yes. Monitors will certainly be on sale during Black Friday. Discounts can be $100 or more, and we’d expect to see some really good offers when the sales do arrive. Be sure to keep checking back on to this page to see what new deals are available.
Is Black Friday a good time to buy a monitor?
Black Friday is probably the best time to get a monitor in the year. The range of discounts across all models means that finding a good deal has a high probability as long as you know what you are looking for.
Stock may be depleted quicker though, so prices and offers can change quickly during this period.