Last Updated on
We’ve got the best Cyber Monday monitor deals to help save you time and money. In case you don’t know, Cyber Monday is the first Monday after Thanksgiving, and the more famous Black Friday.
It’s a great time to bag those bargains whether you want a gaming, business, graphic arts or any other monitor. There’ll be a deal for you, so if you’re in the market for a monitor it’s the best tie to buy.
Best Cyber Monday monitor deals
- HP 27″ IPS LED FHD FreeSync Monitor, $130 (save $140)
- ASUS TUF Gaming 27″ LCD Widescreen Adaptive Sync Monitor, $170 (save $130)
- Samsung CRG9 Series Odyssey 49″ LED Curved Dual QHD FreeSync and G-Sync Gaming Monitor, $850 (save $350)
- LG 34″ IPS LED UltraWide FHD AMD FreeSync Monitor with HDR, $250 (save $80)
- Samsung 27-Inch CF39 Series FHD 1080p Curved Computer Monitor, $150 (save $70)
- Samsung 34-Inch Odyssey G5 Ultra-Wide Gaming Monitor with 1000R Curved Screen, $400 (save $150)
- Acer Nitro KG241Y Sbiip 23.8” Full HD gaming monitor, $120 (save $60)
- LG 32UN550-W Monitor 32″ UHD, $297 (save $103)
LG 34″ IPS LED UltraWide monitor
Samsung CRG9 Series Odyssey 49″ Curved monitor
ASUS TUF Gaming 27″ monitor
LG 32″ IPS LED 4K monitor
Samsung Odyssey Neo G8 32″ Monitor
Samsung Odyssey G7 28″ Monitor
LG 27” UltraGear UHD Monitor – Black
Where to find the best Cyber Monday Monitor Deals deals?
You’ll find Cyber Monday deals online and in-store, but the best deals will be found online. Check popular online stores such as those listed below.
When will Cyber Monday Monitor Deals sales start in 2022?
This year’s Cyber Monday is November 28, so you’ll get the best deals on that date. However, it’s worth noting that Black Friday starts a few days before on the 25th. This means you could get a great deal before Cyber Monday.
How to get the best Cyber Monday Monitor Dealsdeals in 2022?
You should check the deals listed here compare vendors’ deals to see which is the best one for you.
Research monitors beforehand to decide which features you need and how much you can spend. Then search online stores and manufacturer websites to see which models and product series best fit your needs.
Features to consider when looking for a Cyber Monday Monitor Deals deals
Modern monitors are very diverse and some cater to niche but important domains such as engineering and graphic arts. Some key features to consider include:
- Inputs – make sure the monitor has the correct input connection (HDMI, DisplayPort, et cetera) for your laptop/PC/gaming device
- Resolution – make sure the monitor supports all the resolutions you need. You should buy a Full HD monitor at the very least but seriously consider a higher-resolution monitor
- Peripheral ports – some devices include items such as USB ports so that you can connect peripherals easily
Which is the best monitor?
The best monitor for you depends on the features and display size you want, and your budget. A large screen at a low price might lack other features you want such as a widescreen and USB3 ports. Do your research and compare different models.
Do I need a 4K monitor?
A Full HD monitor might be suitable for you if you’re just browsing the web and using social media. However, a 4K monitor provides more room on screen for business applications, sharper graphics, and a wider color gamut. This means a 4K monitor is the best choice if you use your monitor for business, gaming, or creative pursuits.