Last Updated on
We’ve got some great Cyber Monday laptop deals for you to save you time and money.
Whether you’re after something light and ultra-portable or a replacement for your desktop PC, there’s a deal for you. There’s big savings on very capable machines, and we’ve picked our top offers right here.
Cyber Monday laptop deals
- 2020 Apple MacBook Air Laptop: Apple M1 Chip, $799 (save $200)
- HP Pavilion 15 Laptop, 12th Generation Intel Core i7, $729.99 (save $220)
- ASUS VivoBook 15 F515 Laptop, $299.99 (save $150)
- Lenovo – 2022 – IdeaPad 1i – Browse Laptop Computer, $249.99 (save $200)
MSI GS66 Stealth 15.6″ Gaming Laptop
MacBook Air 13.6″ Laptop – Apple M2 chip – 8GB Memory – 256GB SSD (Latest Model)
Microsoft – Surface Pro 7+ – 12.3” Touch Screen – Intel Core i3 – 8GB Memory – 128GB SSD
MacBook Pro 14″ Laptop – Apple M1 Pro chip – 16GB Memory – 512GB SSD
Samsung – Galaxy Chromebook 2 360 12.4″ 128GB
Lenovo – Ideapad 14″ 64GB 4GB Memory
Where to find the best laptop Cyber Monday deals?
Laptops are such ubiquitous items that you’ll find them in bricks-and-mortar and online stores, both of which will run deals. We’ve found some excellent laptop deals so make sure you check back here often. Also check out the online stores below.
When will laptop Cyber Monday sales start in 2022?
Cyber Monday is the first Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday, which means it falls on November 28 this year. Black Friday sales come first, and these will likely continue over the weekend, so you could nab an early bargain.
How to get the best Cyber Monday laptop deals in 2022?
The best way to get the best deal is to set a budget and see which products fall within it. Once you know what you can afford normally you’ll be able to see spot genuine bargains and great buys. You may even see products that you otherwise couldn’t afford, and these are the best buys.
Features to consider when looking for Cyber Monday laptop deals
- Portability – not much of a concern if it’s primarily for household use, but you’ll want a light one for travelling
- Connection ports – make sure the laptop has the type and number of video outputs and peripheral ports that you need
- Hardware – make sure the laptop is powerful enough to run the applications you use.
Is Cyber Monday a good time to buy a laptop?
If you need a laptop then right now is the time to buy, just search for good deals. However, if you can hold out until Cyber Monday you could bag a bargain you otherwise couldn’t afford.
Which laptop should I buy?
It depends on how much you can spend and how you’ll use it. If you’re travelling a lot then a smaller, lighter laptop with a long-lasting battery will be better for you. If you’re gaming at home then a larger, more powerful laptop with a good GPU is better for you.