Last Updated on
Unlike with previous graphics card deals over this time period, the Black Friday RTX 3090 Ti deals are going to be very exciting. How do we know? Because not only can you get the BFGPU Ampere refresh now for well below MSRP, but the RTX 4000 series is here, too. What does this mean for those looking for excellent gaming performance for less? Deals. Deals. Deals.
It’s true. The Black Friday RTX 3090 Ti deals will have this particular video card selling at its historic lowest-ever price. This is because the GPU, which originally launched in March, is now retailing for around the $1,000 mark if you can believe it. That’s around 50% off the sticker price. Companies are going to want to shift stock fast, and that’s where the sales come in.
Best RTX 3090 Ti deals in 2022
- Asus TUF RTX 3090 TI | $1,099.99 at Newegg (Save $350)
- Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE | $1,099.99 at Best Buy (Save $900)
- Zotac RTX 3090 Ti Amp Holo | $1,149.99 at Amazon (Save $750)
Where to find the best Black Friday RTX 3090 Ti deals
We’ll keep this short and sweet. In the US, we’re expecting Amazon, Newegg, and Best Buy to lead the charge with the deals. This is because, historically, they’ve been the big three to offer the best discounts on graphics card stock. Here’s what you can expect from retailers throughout both the US and the UK right now:
- Amazon: Low prices on RTX 3090 Ti stock
- Best Buy: Founders Edition discounted
- Newegg: Partner cards for less
- Ebuyer: Aftermarket models from £1,389.98
- Scan: Models from £1,169.99
- Overclockers UK: New and refurbished BFGPUs