Last Updated on
If you want to get a new PC case for your newest build, you can get one at a cheaper price this Prime Day!
You need the right PC case to house all your chosen components. And there are many aspects to consider before you buy one, such as the form factor and airflow.
Thankfully, price isn’t a big aspect to consider right now due to all the deals on PC cases this Prime Day.
Here are some of the best PC case deals we have seen so far!
Best Amazon Prime Day PC Case Deals
NZXT H510 Elite PC Case
Corsair 4000D Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX PC Case Black
KEDIERS C590 Gaming PC Case
Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Tempered Glass Gaming Computer Case Chassis
Thermaltake Ceres 500 Black Mid Tower E-ATX Computer Case
MUSETEX ATX PC Case Pre-Installed 6Pcs 120mm ARGB Fans
Thermaltake AH T200 Snow Helicopter
Cooler Master MasterBox Pro 5
Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L Micro-ATX Tower
What to Look for in a PC Case
- Form Factor: Mid tower is the most popular due to its wide availability and compatibility with standard ATX motherboards. If you want to build a powerful PC packed with components and a comprehensive cooling system, get a full tower. There are also smaller cases designed specifically for a mini-ITX or microATX motherboard.
- Component Compatibility: Go for a case that can comfortably fit all the components you want for your PC build, especially the graphics card, and also has room for future upgrades.
- Airflow: We recommend getting a case that allows you to install multiple fans in different locations for better airflow. Some already have a few fans installed. Cases with grilles on the panels also allow for improved airflow.
- I/O Panel: If you need to connect several external devices, check the connectivity options on the front panel, which typically include multiple USB ports and an audio jack for headsets or speakers.
- Aesthetics: Lastly, make sure you actually like the look of the case! You want it to look cool with clean cable management. If you want to be fancy, you can also check cases with RGB lighting.
Although not on the same level as shopping for internal components, shopping for the best PC cases can be tiring due to the number of factors to consider. But Prime Day makes it a bit easier. Just head straight for the best deals available and start from there!