Last Updated on
Just like other electronics, TVs have had a hard 24 months movement due to world events. Things have eased now though, meaning there’s some promise for Prime Day 2022. TV deals are highly likely to turn themselves on across the two-day event, so we’ll be rounding up all the discounts you need to know about right here.
- Amazon TV deals
TV deals are proving hard to come by this Prime Day, with lots of ‘currently unavailable’ pages appearing while we search for deals. So if you do see a deal you like, and are happy with the price, you may be wise not to wait too long.
- Toshiba 43″ 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV (43C350KC) – Fire TV Edition – 2021 – Save $150 CAD
- Toshiba 50″ 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV (50C350KC) – Fire TV Edition – 2021 – Save $150 CAD
- Toshiba 65″ 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV (65C350KC) – Fire TV Edition – 2021 – Save $250 CAD
- LG 65UP7700 65″ 4K UHD Smart TV – Save $143.01 CAD
- Up to 40% off Amazon Fire TV 4K UHD Smart TVs – here
- HISENSE 43AE7000FTUK 43-inch 4K UHD HDR Smart TV – Save £190
- LG 55NANO756PR 55 inch 4K UHD HDR Smart NanoCell TV – Save £208
- Philips 65 Inch Smart TV 4K. UHD OLED Television with Ambilight – Save £849.95
- Samsung UE55TU7020 55 inch Ultra HD Smart 4K HDR TV – Save £130
- Samsung AU8000 65 Inch Smart TV (2021) – Crystal 4K AirSlim Smart TV with HDR10+ – Save £500
- Samsung TU7020 Crystal UHD 4K Ultra HD HDR 75″ Smart TV (2020) – Save £150
- Up to 40% off on Fire TVs – here
Don’t forget that you do need to be a Prime subscriber for Prime Day deals, and you can sign-up for a 30-day trial below.
What TV deals will there be on Amazon Prime Day?
A lot more than in previous years. While we don’t yet know the specific deals, we expect to see significant deals on sets and models that are no longer considered high-end anymore. Essentially, look out for great TVs that perhaps aren’t the latest models at knock-down prices.
If you’re after big but budget screens, particularly keep an eye on 70-inch TV deals across Prime Day. Manufacturers are phasing these out, so they’re generally cheaper. Prime Day may see the prices tumble even more.
Manufacturers you can expect to have products in the offers include the likes of Samsung, LG, HiSense, and even Sony.
Is Amazon Prime Day a Good Time To Buy A TV?
Generally yes. Outside of Black Friday, Amazon Prime Day’s TV deals should be pretty strong – although it’s always best to check prices elsewhere to be sure of a deal.
Prime Day is technically a two-day event, so there is a good window to get yourself an upgraded television. But you’ll need to balance that with the availability of stock as the best offers may go quickly. If you find a TV you like, with the features you want, at a good price then it may make sense to part with your cash if you don’t want to wait until Black Friday.
Does Amazon lower prices during Prime Day?
Yes! Generally, the discounts are between 5% and 30%, so there really are some good deals available during the event. With big-ticket item discounts, like TV deals, it can be tricky to tell if Prime Day offers are actually good deals.
It’s always worth comparing prices with similar models elsewhere at other retailers, and you can use the Amazon price history tool at Camelcamelcamel.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2022?
Having switched about a bit in recent years due to supply-chain issues and the pandemic, it’s back in its preferred month of July.
So Amazon Prime Day 2022 will be live from July 12th to July 13th, providing plenty of time to find plenty of discounts, TV deals included.
It’s called Prime Day for a reason though: you will need to be an Amazon Prime member. Not one? No problem, you can use the links below to sign up for a 30-day free trial, before taking advantage of the Prime Day TV deals available.
What other deals will be available for Amazon Prime Day 2022?
TV deals will just be one part of the offers available during Prime Day. Don’t worry though, we’ll be keeping an eye on all things tech. You can bookmark the category pages below, and keep an eye on the Best Prime Day Deals page, where we’ll be highlighting the very best offers.