Last Updated on
Welcome, and gaze upon the Cyber Monday HP deals we’ve found to save you money and the time spent looking. HP is a giant of the tech world and creates productivity-focused hardware and software alike. Hopefully, you’ll find the deal you’re looking for this Cyber Monday.
Best HP deals in 2022
- ENVY Inspire 7955e Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Photo Printer (save $70)
- ENVY 7858 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer (save $60)
- Pavilion Desktop (save $260)
- 24″ Touch-Screen All-In-One (save $230)
- OMEN 40L Gaming Desktop (save $400)
- 31.5″ LED Full HD FreeSync Monitor (save $110)
- 17.3″ Laptop (save $220)
- Pavilion 24″ Touch-Screen All-In-One (save $270)
- ENVY 2-in-1 13.3″ Touch-Screen Laptop (save $400)
Where to find the best HP Cyber Monday deals?
HP products are ubiquitous, and you can find them in office supplies stores, specialist tech stores, and electronics retailers. We’ve created a list of some great online stores below.
Cyber Monday HP deals
HP 27″ IPS LED FHD FreeSync Monitor
HP All-in-One 24-df0130m PC
HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-2155m PC
HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-2170m PC (Configurable)
HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-2170m PC
When will HP Cyber Monday sales start in 2022?
2022’s Cyber Monday occurs on November 28, so that’s when that day’s sales will start. However, Black Friday comes first, so you might get an opportunity to nab an early bargain then.
How to get the best Cyber Monday HP deals in 2022?
Make sure you know what you want, why you want it, how it will benefit you, and determine your budget. Create a shortlist of products that meet your needs. If you know how much a product costs normally you can recognize a great deal and bag it quickly.
It’s possible that a Cyber Monday deal will make products affordable that were otherwise outside your budget, so stay alert.
Features to consider when looking for a Cyber Monday HP deals
HP makes so many products that it’s impossible to detail the features of them all here. However, some things to consider are:
- Laptops – make sure it’s more than powerful enough to run the programs you use now so that they’ll handle future programs. Make sure its charged battery lasts long enough when you’re using it on the move.
- Printers – check that it has the connectivity options you need (USB, Wi-Fi, etc.), a big-enough input tray, and so on. Better printers let you connect to cloud services directly from the printer.
- Monitors – Make sure it has all the inputs you need and that are compatible with your laptop/PC. Choose one with a panel size large enough for you and a high resolution.
What should I look for when buying a laptop?
You need to think about how and where the laptop will be used. If you’re carrying it a lot then you’ll want an ultra-portable laptop with great battery life. If you’ll be using it at home then bigger and bulkier isn’t an issue.
Also think about how you want to interact with the laptop. Do you want a touchscreen, so you can use the laptop like a tablet? Will you be attaching an external keyboard and mouse to the laptop? If so then make sure it has enough ports to accomodate those and other peripherals. Also make sure the laptop is more than powerful enough to run the programs you use.
What should I look for when buying a printer?
Speed isn’t so much of an issue anymore, so look for things like cloud services, bundled software, and connectivity options. Wi-Fi-enabled printers are a massive convenience because you can place them anywhere with a connection, not just near a switch.
Cloud service connections are handy because you can create workflows that print from or save scanned documents to cloud services. Another convenience is printing from and scanning to USB drives, as it saves time booting a PC or laptop.
Is Cyber Monday the best time to buy HP products?
More than likely, assuming the exact product you want is discounted. Otherwise, you may see something very similar at a discount that makes that worth buying instead. It’s best to be open-minded about exact specs for this reason. Plus, you might find a compelling early deal in the earlier Black Friday sales.