Custom Search
Join the PC homebuilding revolution! Read the all-new, FREE 200-page online guide: How to Build Your Own PC!
NOTE: Using robot software to mass-download the site degrades the server and is prohibited. See here for more.
Find The PC Guide helpful? Please consider a donation to The PC Guide Tip Jar. Visa/MC/Paypal accepted.

Thread: Memory Brand??

Question Memory Brand??

HI Every one out there
    I allready read some reviews about Pc133 Vs 100; But my consern is the Brand
    I just built my PC which is designed to run Mical softwarews like CUBASE or Groovemker; I plan to work with MIDI; I still have not gotte Memory yet
    Please
    Can some one advice me What brand SHOULD I use; FirstL I wanted to get a generic type, but I read one can not trust them specialy working with MIDI-Recording stuff thus you do not need problems that can cause a bad MEMORY storage;
    I just Know that pc133 128MB atleast , Now I need to know your advice..
    I heard about Micron and I found one good deal. Is that compatible with my Athlon Thunderbird 1GH?
    Thanks anyway
    I

Smile

I just bought 128megs of PC100 C2 from Crucial (Micron) and the search for the right memory through System number or Motherboard is available. If you find your motherboard and they list the RAM whether Pc100 or Pc133 they will guarantee it to work in your unit. Price is pretty good also.

Originally posted by Chuck:
    I just bought 128megs of PC100 C2 from Crucial (Micron) and the search for the right memory through System number or Motherboard is available. If you find your motherboard and they list the RAM whether Pc100 or Pc133 they will guarantee it to work in your unit. Price is pretty good also.
    Thanks Chuk
    I am gonna look for it
    I just have not lokated a site yet
    >>>>>>>>>>>&gt ;

Blog Entries

Micron

[url="http://www.pricewatch.com"]Pricewatch[/ur] has some good prices posted, and you can search by brand. CSO also usually has good prices. Usually miscellaneous brands.

------------------
    Soon as I come up with all the answers...they change the questions!!

Computer Information Links
    Why do I drive way out here to see the wildlife when all the animals live in town?

Note: Please post your questions on the forums, not in my email. Otherwise I may sic my armed bear on you!

My Photography

Thread Information