Last Updated on
You’re looking for the best Cyber Monday Logitech deals and we have them. Whether you’re looking for a fancy new gaming keyboard, a new mouse or a headset, Logitech is a great brand, and Cyber Monday’s a great day to buy.
Best Logitech deals in 2022
- Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT Wireless Gaming Mouse (save $16)
- Logitech MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse (save $35)
- Logitech G733 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Headset (save $21)
- Logitech MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo (save $11)
- Logitech Z323 Speaker System (save $15)
- Astro Gaming A10 Wired Stereo Over-the-Ear Gaming Headset (save $30)
Where to find the best Logitech Cyber Monday deals?
Make sure you visit this page to see the best deals we’ve found, but also check out popular online stores. We’ve listed a few of the best ones below.
Cyber Monday Logitech deals
Blue Microphones – Pro Streamer Pack with Blue Yeti USB Microphone & Logitech C922 Pro HD Webcam
Logitech – Combo Touch Keyboard Case with Smart Connector for Apple® iPad®
Logitech – Slim Folio Pro Keyboard Case for Apple® iPad® Pro 11″ (1st, 2nd, and 3rd Gen)
Logitech – G535 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Dolby Atmos Gaming Over-the-Ear Headset for PC, PS4, PS5 with Flip to Mute Microphone
Logitech – G915 LIGHTSPEED Full-size Wireless Mechanical GL Tactile Switch Gaming Keyboard
When will Logitech Cyber Monday sales start in 2022?
As it’s the first Monday after Thanksgiving, this year’s Cyber Monday falls on November 28. However, many stores will run special offers over the weekend between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This means you’ll have many days in which to pick up a bargain.
Chances are that the post-Thanksgiving sales will continue into the week after, but it’s well worth looking for early bargains.
How to get the best Cyber Monday Logitech deals in 2022?
Features to consider when looking for a Cyber Monday Logitech deals
- Decide how many buttons you’ll need, extra weights and sensitivity if looking for a mouse
- Consider power output, connectivity options and battery life/power consumption if looking for speakers
- Consider type (mechanical or membrane), mechanical switch feel and macro buttons if looking for a keyboard
Cyber Monday Logitech FAQs
Which Logitech mouse should I buy?
This really depends on which applications you use most and your budget. Consider ergonomics if you use your mouse for a long periods each day.
If you’ll use the mouse for business applications then a cheaper mouse with fewer features will suffice. If you’re a gamer then a mouse with switchable gaming profiles, adjustable weights and extra buttons is a good option.
What should I look for when buying Logitech speakers?
Think about where you’ll use them and what for. Do you just need speakers for conference calls, light business use and the occasional quiet tune? If so, smaller speakers with low power output will be fine.
If you’re gaming or using the speakers for hobbyist music production then go for speakers with higher power output. You should also look for speakers with adjustable tones (bass, mid, treble) and connection options.