Last Updated on
Welcome to the page dedicated to saving you time and money on Cyber Monday TV deals. No matter what panel size, smart features or inputs you want, there’ll be a TV for you. All the brands will be represented in the sales, and we’ve already found some great deals.
Check back to this page come Cyber Monday for the latest TV deals.
Cyber Monday TV deals in 2022
- LG 77″ Class C2 Series OLED evo 4K UHD, $2,799.99 (save $700)
- Sony 48″ Class BRAVIA A9S Series OLED 4K UHD, $799.99 (save $300)
- Samsung 55” Class QN90B Neo QLED 4K, $1349.99 (save $550)
- LG 65” Class UQ75 Series LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV, $479.99 (save $100)
- LG OLED65C2PUA 65″ 4K Ultra High Definition OLED Smart TV C2P Series (2022) (15% off)
SAMSUNG 75-Inch Class Neo QLED 4K QN85B Series Mini LED Quantum HDR & SAMSUNG HW-Q910B 9.1.2ch Soundbar – BUNDLE DEAL
Samsung – 32″ Class The Frame QLED Full HD Smart Tizen TV
Sony – 65″ class X75K 4K HDR LED Google TV
Sony – 55″ Class X80K Series LED 4K HDR Smart Google TV
Sony – 50″ Class X80K Series LED 4K HDR Smart Google TV
Sony – 50″ Class BRAVIA XR X90J Series LED 4K UHD Smart Google TV
Sony – 43″ Class X80K Series LED 4K HDR Smart Google TV
Where to find the best TV Cyber Monday deals?
You can buy TVs everywhere, such as in supermarkets, at tech retailers, at online sites and so on. Listed below are popular online stores that are well worth a browse.
Cyber Monday TV deals
When will TV Cyber Monday sales start in 2022?
The Cyber Monday sales kick off on November 28 this year, as that’s the first Monday after Thanksgiving. Cyber Monday is also the last of the post-Thanksgiving sales events, so it’s your last chance to bag that bargain TV.
How to get the best Cyber Monday TV deals in 2022?
It pays to research TVs and to decide what features you want and how much you can afford. Make a shortlist of the models that suit your needs and note their regular prices. If you know how much they normally cost you’ll be able to judge quickly if a deal is good.
Also check back to this page to see the latest deals we’ve found and read our TV guides.
Features to consider when looking for Cyber Monday TV deals
An obvious consideration is screen size so that you know If it’ll fit in your home. However, greater consideration is panel quality, tuner types and numbers, smart features, and operating system ease of use. Also, consider the following:
- Make sure the TV supports the resolutions you need for gaming and watching TV. An Ultra HD TV is the current sweet spot for TV resolutions.
- Make sure the TV has all the inputs and outputs you need not just for your current needs but future too. You might only need two HDMI ports now, but what if you add another device in the next couple of the years? You don’t want to be swapping cables every five minutes.
- Check that the TV supports all the streaming channels to which you’re subscribed, otherwise you’ll have to use an external media streamer.
Which TV should I buy?
That really depends on which features you need and how much you can afford. Which streaming services do you want or which do you think you’ll need? How many inputs do you need for all your games consoles, set-top boxes, and so on? Don’t forget panel quality.
Make a shortlist of TVs with the features you want in your price range and then view them in a shop.
I love the TV but not the sound. What should I do?
Consider buying a soundbar or home cinema surround sound system with the TV. Shops usually run promotional bundles when they’re bought together. A sound bar allows for more pronounced bass and mid than thin TV speakers, for a more powerful, rounded sound.