Custom Search
Join the PC homebuilding revolution! Read the all-new, FREE 200-page online guide: How to Build Your Own PC!
NOTE: Using robot software to mass-download the site degrades the server and is prohibited. See here for more.
Find The PC Guide helpful? Please consider a donation to The PC Guide Tip Jar. Visa/MC/Paypal accepted.

Thread: Budfred MIA?

Budfred MIA?

Hello All,

I may not post a lot here, but I do frequently drop in and read the posts here in the PC Guide Discussion Forums. There is a lot of talent here, good users, and great moderators hence why I keep coming back

But I noticed the other day that Budfred had not posted in a while and I was just wondering if anyone had heard from him and if so is he doing okay?

I hope that's being too personal.

If it is please disregard this post

Jason
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." -- Vince Lombardi

I do not claim to speak for Budfred.
    Budfred is ok, he has his regular clinical day job and is busy removing malware at SWI forums (that was his choice), and handed off our day to day malware removal to Classicsoftware and also sent Crusty over to our site to help. He does come over to visit here from time to time.

He is an administrator at the new SWI site (CNM purchased that site at auction in April 2009)
    http://www.spywareinfoforum.com/index.php?
    Last edited by PrntRhd; 12-17-2009 at 11:00 PM.

Thread Information