Custom Search
Join the PC homebuilding revolution! Read the all-new, FREE 200-page online guide: How to Build Your Own PC!
NOTE: Using robot software to mass-download the site degrades the server and is prohibited. See here for more.
Find The PC Guide helpful? Please consider a donation to The PC Guide Tip Jar. Visa/MC/Paypal accepted.

Thread: Tonight's forecast

Tonight's forecast

Pits of Hell...

Tonight's forecast, sub-zero temperatures. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, like the New Orleans Saints winning the Super Bowl, there is a freeze warning in effect, until further notice for all previously non-frozen levels of the netherworld.
    AV, Anti-Trojan List;Browser and Email client List;Popup Killer List;Portable Apps
    “When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.” - Thomas Paine
    Remember: Amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titantic."

how do we know that the underworlds aren't already frozen, and just getting extremely hot?

I was not going to even bring up H*** freezing over out of respect to those in certain Northern climates.

Quote Originally Posted by PrntRhd View Post
    I was not going to even bring up H*** freezing over out of respect to those in certain Northern climates.
    I resemble that remark...so I can
    AV, Anti-Trojan List;Browser and Email client List;Popup Killer List;Portable Apps
    “When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.” - Thomas Paine
    Remember: Amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titantic."

I did not mean you guys that are snowed in, I meant those Minnesota guys. OOps

Funny how in DC and that area, it got snowed in but here in Manhattan and Long Island, nothing at all.
    IBM ThinkPad A21p - 850MHz Pentium III, 512mb RAM, 16mb ATI Rage Mobility 128, 30GB HD, 98SE/2000 Pro
    Lenovo ThinkPad W530 - i7 3720QM Quad Core, 32GB RAM, 2GB NVIDIA K1000M, 128GB M4 SSD, 500GBHD, 7-64 Pro
    Desktop - i7 3770K Quad Core, Noctua NH-D14, 550W PSU, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD 7870, 256GB 840 SSD, 1TB HD, 7-64 Pro

I got hit hard with snow, worse then any I've seen in PA for a while (and not when I wanted it either...) if only it snowed 2 ft at home like 5 yrs ago...

Brrrrrrh. I see what you mean.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Take nice care of yourselves - Paul - ♪ -
    Help to start using BiNG. Some stuff about Boot CDs & Data Recovery Basics & Back-up using Knoppix.

Paul, I think you should know mjc was posting a little joke about hell freezing over when "X" team won, not the local weather forecast.
    It used to be the Minnesota Vikings in the joke but it could have been other teams as well. (Atlanta/Seattle/San Diego/Kansas City/Buffalo)
    The New Orleans Saints were a terrible team for 42 of their 44 years but finally won it all, who'da thought?

Ahhh - so both literal AND metaphorical!
    Take nice care of yourselves - Paul - ♪ -
    Help to start using BiNG. Some stuff about Boot CDs & Data Recovery Basics & Back-up using Knoppix.

Thread Information