Custom Search
Join the PC homebuilding revolution! Read the all-new, FREE 200-page online guide: How to Build Your Own PC!
NOTE: Using robot software to mass-download the site degrades the server and is prohibited. See here for more.
Find The PC Guide helpful? Please consider a donation to The PC Guide Tip Jar. Visa/MC/Paypal accepted.

Thread: pc1 multimedia driver ho to get

Post pc1 multimedia driver ho to get

I installed a open sound card aopsnd-aw200 pc1 32 bit along with audio phantom 3d audio pack and 3d navigator system says pc1 multimedia drivers not installed I am new at all this help me get sounds back so my wife can have sounds with her games I need the brownie points Please help & keep up the good work many thanks Andy
    One day I will be a pro, Thanks Andy

Smile

Do you have the installation cd-rom ? If you do, then run the setup.exe program from that disk and follow the instruction. OR
    Go to control panel->system->device manager-> and find your sound card under sound controller, click left mouse to select and then click properties on that form. Then click driver and click update driver. That should give you option to search for a driver automatically OR from a CD-ROM drive. Select cd-rom drive if you have the cd and windows will find the driver from the cd.

You can also go to AOPEN website http://www.aopen.com.tw/tech/download/sound/aw200.htm and download drivers.

Hope this helps

------------------
    RM
    RM

Thread Information