Custom Search
Join the PC homebuilding revolution! Read the all-new, FREE 200-page online guide: How to Build Your Own PC!
NOTE: Using robot software to mass-download the site degrades the server and is prohibited. See here for more.
Find The PC Guide helpful? Please consider a donation to The PC Guide Tip Jar. Visa/MC/Paypal accepted.

Thread: novell client error

Question novell client error

sir
    i have a system which is working fine from last 50 days (new system). suddenly one day it showhing satrnge behaviour.this system is windows 200 professional with novell client 4.8 sp1 its asking for novell server username and password i entered , then its asking for local username password , i entered then its saying that loading personal settings again it asking with novell login (again and again its asking like a loop ) . i remooved the lan card then also same thing is ahppening , how to uninstal novell client in windows 2000 professional when its not allowing us to login .... in safe mode local area connection is not visible.....
    then i formated the system and reloaded windows 2000 and i installed novell client again this time i got the same error from the beging of novell client installation , previously i got this error after 50 days of installation ..... what will be the solution ...plz help me

Describe your network please. What kind of Netware resources are you trying to access. (File server?, gateway?,) What is your reason for installing Netware?
    “The highest glory of the American Revolution was this: It connected in one indissoluble bond, the principles of civil government with those of Christianity." -John Quincy Adams

Thread Information