Custom Search
Join the PC homebuilding revolution! Read the all-new, FREE 200-page online guide: How to Build Your Own PC!
NOTE: Using robot software to mass-download the site degrades the server and is prohibited. See here for more.
Find The PC Guide helpful? Please consider a donation to The PC Guide Tip Jar. Visa/MC/Paypal accepted.

Thread: PDA Connection

PDA Connection

Got 2 PDA devices. I use one as a phone{MDA Compact III} whch has got Internet Connection from my Phone Service Provider.
    Meanwhile i want to know if its possible to also connect to the internet from the 2nd one{hp Ipaq2100} [both has bluetooth facility] using the Internet Sharing programme on the first one.

Secondly, most of the time i connect the MDA to my laptop[this has wireless capability] to get Internet Access since i dont have Broadband at home presently......... i got both wireless router and workgroup hub by Linksys at home.
    Likewise I have wireless PCI card installed on my desktop.

I have the inkling that, (though i dont know how its gonna work) that i can get unto the Internet from all these devices at the same time more so that i have the opportunity of logging unto the net courtesy of my telephone service provider.

Pls i need a computer/communication wizard to sort me out on this 'imagination'.

Thanks a million.

Hi guys, am still in a fix as to my inability t connect to the internet from my PDA-2 using my first PDA that has internet capability....pls help. I wld so much appreciate it.

Thread Information