Last Updated on
Welcome to our world of Black Friday Wi-Fi card deals. It’s possible that your PC only has an Ethernet port, or perhaps your motherboard’s built-in Wi-Fi adaptor isn’t fast enough.
In that case, why not use Black Friday as an excuse to buy a new Wi-Fi card for your PC? Benefit from outboard antennas for increased data-transfer speed and reliability, the latest Wi-Fi standards and more. Improve your gaming experience, get work done faster and enjoy a more fulfilling and contented life.
We’re curating the best Black Friday Wi-Fi card for PC deals to save you time and money.
Best Wi-Fi card for PC deals in 2022
- ASUS AC3100 Dual-Band Wireless PCI Express Network Card, $101.99 (save $68)
- Rosewill RNX-AC1300PCEv2 PCIE Wi-Fi Card (save $8)
- ASUS AC750 Dual-Band Wireless PCI Express Network Card, $28.99 (save $11)
- TP-Link AC1200 PCIe WiFi Card, $24.99 (save $3)
- ASUS – AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless PCI Express Network Card, $82.99 (save $7)
Where to find the best Wi-Fi card for PC Black Friday deals?
You’ll find deals at various computer outlets and online stores, but the outlets listed below are great options.
Best Black Friday Wi-Fi card for PC deals
ASUS AC3100 Dual-Band Wireless PCI Express Network Card
ASUS AC1300 Dual-Band Wireless PCI Express Network Card
ASUS AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless PCI Express Network Card
Ziyituod WiFi 6E Intel AX210 PCIe WiFi Card
TP-Link WiFi 6 PCIe WiFi Card for Desktop PC AX3000 (Archer TX55E)
When will Wi-Fi card for PC Black Friday sales start in 2022?
Black Friday sales have already started, so you’ll see deals increase until the actual day, which occurs on November 25. Keep your eyes peeled from now until Black Friday to see the best deals.
Also keep visiting this page because we’re curating and updating the best Black Friday deals.
How to get the best Black Friday Wi-Fi card for PC deals in 2022?
Check here regularly to keep an eye on the best deals. Even so, there are certain things to consider when spotting good deals.
Make sure you know which Wi-Fi card you want and its typical, non-Black Friday cost. Then you’ll know if a deal is genuinely good or not.
Features to consider when looking for a Black Friday Wi-Fi card for PC deals
Wi-Fi cards may seem simple devices but there are some features you should consider before purchase.
- Make sure your PC has a spare slot in which the Wi-Fi card can be installed.
- Decide which Wi-Fi standard you want. The latest 802.11ax standard provides the highest speeds but an older standard might mean a cheaper card.
- Decide what kind of antenna you need. A smaller, more discreet antenna might not be as effective as multiple outboard antennas.
Do I need a Wi-Fi card for my PC?
Depending on the quality of it, an add-in Wi-Fi card can provide better performance and reliability than a built-in Wi-Fi card. You can upgrade to the latest, fastest Wi-Fi standard and swap a small, fixed antenna for multiple outboard antennas.
What should I look for in a PC Wi-Fi card?
Check to see which bands it can use to communicate with a router and what Wi-Fi standards it uses. For best performance, you want a card that uses the latest Wi-Fi standard and has powerful antennas.