Last Updated on
If you’ve been in the market for a panel for less then the Prime early access monitor deals have you covered. We’re anticipating substantial discounts across a wide range of 1080p, 1440p, and 4K displays over the two-day sales event. While we can’t currently speak for the brand representation and sizes, it’s likely a lot will be available.
That’s what’s exciting about the Prime early access monitor deals. Let’s face it, the best gaming monitors can be expensive, so any opportunity to save shouldn’t be overlooked. Fortunately, we’re already seeing some deals that give us hope for next week. We’ve rounded up the best we could find below.
- Amazon Prime 30-day FREE trial
Best monitor deals in 2022
- AOC C24G1A | $124.99 at Amazon (Save $50)
- Z-Edge UG24 | $210 at Amazon (Save $50)
- BenQ 27 Inch Full HD Monitor | $159.99 at Amazon (Save $50)
- CRUA 27″ Curved Gaming Monitor | $179.99 at Amazon (Save $50)
- AOC C27G2Z | $199.99 at Amazon (Save $30)
- GTEK F2740C | $201.87 at Amazon (Save $48)
- Dell G2722HS | $249.99 at Amazon (Save $65)
- Z-Edge 30-inch Curved Gaming Monitor | $269.99 at Amazon (Save $68)
- LG 27GL83A-B | $279.99 at Amazon (Save $20)
- SAMSUNG 32 Odyssey G5 | $344.94 at Amazon (Save $35)
- GIGABYTE G34WQC A | $369.99 at Amazon (Save $80)
Prime Early Access monitor deals 2022
When will the Prime Early Access monitor deals start in 2022?
You won’t have to wait too long, as the offers officially kick off on October 11 and 12. This two-day sales event is exclusively for Amazon Prime members, meaning you’ll need to be signed up to take part. Luckily for you, there’s a 30-day free trial available, so you can check things out risk-free if you’re not already a subscriber.
How do I get the best Prime Early Access monitor deals?
Simply put, you can get the deepest discounts by shopping around for different products. Using a price comparison browser extension, such as The Camelizer or CamelCamelCamel website, is the ideal way to stay ahead. If you’ve got a budget you want to stick to, pulling up the price histories can help you save the most amount of money on the day, so you can buy with confidence.
Will there be monitor deals in the Prime Early Access sale?
Judging by the fact that we’re seeing substantial savings already, we’re comfortable answering: yes. It’s currently known exactly which models will be discounted, or if historic lowest-ever prices will be reached, though. We’re hoping things tip more towards the Black Friday side of the spectrum rather than the prior Prime Day event in terms of offers. Especially with Lightning deals.