Last Updated on
If you are at all familiar with Black Friday, then you are going to be aware that TV deals are sought after and fought over – often literally. However, with the help of our dedicated deals team, we’ve worked hard to bring you the best deals possible in the lead up to Black Friday to help you avoid the chaos and snag an offer in time for Christmas, without the risk of missing out.
This year you can expect deals on a variety of different TVs, like the best OLED TVs, the best QLED TVs, the best LG TVs, and much more. We also have a guide to the best Black Friday smart TV deals to aid you in your search for big savings. So, read on for all of the greatest TV deals live right now, and make sure to act fast to ensure that you get the perfect TV to upgrade your home entertainment experience.
Today’s best TV deals in 2023
Deals are why you’re here, so here are some discounts to be aware of. Below, you can find our top TV deals to get the winter festivities underway. Please scroll down further for a more bespoke selection of Black Friday TV deals.
- Toshiba 75-inch Class C350 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV – Was $799.99, Now $519.99
- Hisense 65-Inch Class U7 Series Mini-LED ULED 4K UHD Google Smart TV – Was $1,049.99, Now $699.99
- Amazon Fire TV 32″ 2-Series HD smart TV (latest model, 2023) – Was $199.99, Now $119.99
- Hisense 40-Inch Class A4 Series FHD 1080p Google Smart TV (40A4K, 2023 Model) – Was $178, Now $139.99
- Amazon Fire TV 55″ 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV – Was $519.99, Now $379.99
- SAMSUNG 32-Inch Class QLED 4K Q60C Series Quantum HDR – Was $477.99, Now $397.99
- INSIGNIA 32-inch Class F20 Series Smart HD 720p Fire TV – Was $149.99, Now $89.99
Black Friday TV Deals
Here, we are bringing you a selection of TV deals to choose from in the lead up to Black Friday, before the chaos begins. So, there’s no need to wait to save big as there are plenty of fantastic offers coming through already.
Sony OLED 65 inch BRAVIA XR A80L Series 4K Ultra HD TV
SAMSUNG 85-Inch Class Neo QLED 8K QN900C
LG C3 Series 42-Inch Class OLED evo 4K Processor Smart TV
SAMSUNG 75-Inch Class Samsung Neo QLED 8K QN900B
Sony OLED 55 inch BRAVIA XR A80L Series 4K Ultra HD TV
Amazon Fire TV 55″ 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV
SAMSUNG 55-Inch Class Neo QLED 4K QN90C
SAMSUNG 77-Inch Class OLED 4K S90C
SAMSUNG 55-Inch Class OLED 4K S90C Series
Hisense 50-Inch Class R6 Series 4K UHD Smart Roku TV
Where to find The best Black Friday TV deals?
Black Friday is an annual opportunity for people to get themselves the newest and best tech available at a lower price than usual, but the overwhelmingly common downside is that there can be a lot of lesser-quality deals promoted by retailers that might obscure the very best deals out there.
So, with that in mind, the PC Guide team has dedicated themselves to scouring the web for all of the greatest tech-related Black Friday deals, from the likes of Amazon, Newegg, Best Buy, and all kinds of other regional retailers so that you can expect the very best Black Friday deals to be listed, no matter where you are in the world!
TV Black Friday sales shortlist:
When will Black Friday TV deals start in 2023?
This year Black Friday will land on the 24th of November this year. However, for those of you who can’t wait until the big day you should start to see early deals start to pop up around 1- 2 weeks before. This means you can save plenty of cash and beat the rush. Be sure to check back to this page as the deals will constantly be updated leading up to and throughout the blockbuster event.
How to find the best Black Friday TV deals in 2023
To get the best deals possible you should come back and visit this page as it will be updated regularly with the newest and best deals that our team finds. This means you can easily compare the prices of various TV deals from around the web.
Additionally, you should be aware of the features you desire, such as the type of display, size, brand, operating system, and much more. It’s not always the bigger the better so do some research beforehand to ensure that you find the perfect TV for you.
Features to consider when looking for a Black Friday TV deal
TVs nowadays are becoming a lot more complex than their counterparts from even 5 years ago, so it’s important that you consider the features you desire before making a purchase.
- Size: You should ensure that you get a TV that is the right size for its purpose. for example, if you want to get a new TV for your living room you’ll likely require one that’s bigger than a TV for your bedroom.
- Operating system: Different TVs come equipped with different Smart TV operating systems such as Android, Roku, Fire TV, and others. They may have access to different streaming apps so it could affect your subscriptions.
- Display: Different panel types have different pros and cons like, image quality, brightness, and price. So take these into consideration like Nanocell vs. OLED, so do research before purchasing.
Who makes the best TVs?
The best TV all depends on features and size vs price. While LG, Sony, and Samsung are the main competitors in the TV market, TCL and Hisense make alternatives that are generally more budget-friendly.