Last Updated on
Pairing your Jlab earbuds with your device is simple. However, the details of the steps may differ depending on the device you are using. Devices you can connect to Jlab earbuds include; iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Chromebook. In this article, we’ll consider how to pair your Jlab earbuds with devices of choice without hassle. But first, you must learn how to enable pairing mode.
Now Read: Headset Black Friday Deals In 2022
Enabling Jlab Earbuds Pairing Mode
When you enable the pairing mode of your Jlab earbuds, it becomes discoverable by nearby devices. However, since there are two major types of Jlab earbuds, turning on pairing mode can be slightly different.
True Wireless Earbuds
The true wireless earbuds include; Jbuds Air, Go Air Pop, Jbuds Executive, Jbuds Air Sport, Go Air Tones, and Epic Air Sport. You can turn on pairing mode on these devices by:
- Long-press on the multifunction button for about 3 seconds.
- Though, for Jlab earbuds models without multifunction buttons, detaching the buds from their charging case automatically places them in pairing modes.
- After 3 seconds of holding, the left bud will show white LED light. The right bud will make bling alternatively between blue and white light.
- Though, for models like Epic Air Elite, both left and right buds will blink white and blue LED lights. In addition, the Go Air Po will give an additional voice prompt.
The wireless earbuds include; Jbuds Elite, Fit 2.0, Fit Sport 3, Jbuds Pro, and Fit Sport. You can turn on pairing mode on these devices by:
- Long-press on the multifunction button for about 10 seconds
- After long pressing the multifunction button, you should see the red and blue light blinking.
Now, you’re ready to pair your Jlab earbuds to whatever device you use.
How to Pair Jlab Earbuds to an Android Device
To connect your Jlab earbuds to your android device, here are the simple steps you need to take:
- Go to “Settings” on your phone or android tablet, and search for the Bluetooth option.
- Click “Bluetooth,” then click on “Pair new device.” This will show you the Bluetooth devices that are ready to pair.
- Then click on the name of the Jlab earbuds in question. Then, go through further pairing instructions. Some may involve you entering a pairing number.
How to Pair Jlab Earbuds to an iOS Device
Connecting your Jlab earbuds to your iPhone is somewhat different from what you have with android devices. To pair your Jlab earbuds with your iPhone, do these:
- Go to the “Settings” app
- Find and select “Bluetooth”
- It’ll load visible Bluetooth devices.
- Find and click on the Jlab earbuds in the “Other devices” section
- Wait for the display of “Connected.”
How to Pair Jlab Earbuds to a Mac Device
Setting up your Jlab earbuds with MacOS devices is also relatively easy. You can pair your device with the following steps:
- First, go to “System preferences.”
- Find and click on your Bluetooth settings
- You’ll automatically see a list of devices ready to pair
- Click on “Connect” to pair the devices
How to Pair Jlab Earbuds to a Windows device
When using a Windows computer, here’s how you can easily pair your Jlab earbuds:
- Use the Windows search feature to search for “Bluetooth.”
- If you have “Bluetooth” pinned to your taskbar, you can also click on it. Then, click on “Add Bluetooth device.”
- Clicking on the “Bluetooth” search result will also lead to a window where you find “Add a device.”
- Next, find your Jlab earbuds and click on “Pair.”
If nothing is wrong, your Jlab earbuds should connect to your device.
Pairing your Jlab Earbuds to a Chromebook
If you use a Chromebook, here’s how you can pair your Jlab earbuds
- Make sure that your Jlab earbud’s pairing mode is turned on
- Select “Batter” at the bottom right corner of your device’s screen.
- Then, click on “Bluetooth.”
- Click on “Pair new device.”
- Find the Jlab earbuds in the list.
Cross-checking your Pairing Connection
You should check the LED lights before connecting your Jlab earbuds to any of your devices.
- When the blinking slows down, your devices have been successfully paired.
- For some Jlab earbuds, you will hear a voice cue that the pairing is completed.
- To be sure, you can try playing an audio file.
- If it’s not connected, restart the connection process for your respective device.
- In the case where your device is still not connected, try pairing the Jlab earbuds with another device.
- If the connection fails, you can be sure that the earbuds are probably the problem
- You can browse for more solutions online if the problem is with your earbuds. However, if the problem persists, it’s best to visit the vendor from which you bought the device to file a complaint.
Pairing your Jlab earbuds to your mobile or desktop device is easy. Once you’re familiar with your device’s Bluetooth settings, you can pull it off. If the steps listed above does not work for your device, reach out to a professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions regarding the use of Jlab earbuds
Can the Jlab earbud pair to my device while inside its case?
No. You cannot pair the Jlab earbuds to any device while it’s in the case. You need to get them out to access pairing mode.
Can my Jlab earbuds pair with two devices at once?
No. You cannot pair the Jlab earbuds to more than one device at a time. If your earbud remains connected to one device, you can’t connect to another. You have to disconnect from the initial device to initiate a new pairing.
How do I know when my Jlab earbuds are fully charged?
An indicator LED light notifies you that the device is charging. You can always charge the case of the earbuds separately. When the battery reaches maximum capacity, it stops charging.