Last Updated on
If you want to experience ray tracing for less then the Black Friday RTX 3050 deals should be able to help. The entry-level Ampere video card, which launched earlier this year, provides the latest Nvidia technologies with a competitive asking price. As cheap as this card may be compared to others in the RTX 30 series, though, there’s always the opportunity to become more affordable.
That’s what’s exciting about the Black Friday RTX 3050 deals. We now know that the RTX 4000 series is on the way in higher-end configurations, with the future for wallet-friendly gamers left a little ambiguous. If the price cuts we’ve already started seeing on many different Ampere cards if anything to go by, we could see the already humble asking prices for RTX 3050 stock for less.
Best RTX 3050 deals in 2022
- MSI Ventus RTX 3050 | $274.99 at Newegg (Save $50)
- Gigabyte Eagle RTX 3050 | $299.99 at Newegg (Save $15)
- Gigabyte Gaming RTX 3050 | $309.99 at Newegg (Save $25)
- PNY RTX 3050 Dual | $319.99 at Best Buy (Save $10)
- MSI RTX 3050 Gaming X | $319.99 at Best Buy (Save $30)
- Gigabyte Gaming RTX 3050 OC | $329.99 at Best Buy (Save $50)
Where to find the best Black Friday RTX 3050 deals
Based on what we’re already seeing, you can find the best deals available at US retailers such as Best Buy, Amazon, and Newegg. In the UK, things are a little more spread out. Here’s what you can currently expect from major outlets in both territories ahead of November.